£190,000 - £390,000
1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom properties
35, Theedway, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire
Calls cost 5p/min minimum
Do you want to see site plans, house types and floorplans?
You can see all of this and much more by viewing the online brochure. Simply complete the short form below and the brochure will be available on this page.
More information about Roman Gate...
The new homes development Roman Gate is just over a mile from Leighton Buzzard town centre and within easy reach of excellent commuter routes as well as being in the heart of stunning Bedfordshire countryside.
The new build properties range from 1 & 2 bedroom apartments to 2 - 5 bedroom homes, all available with Help to Buy. You will find:
- Well planned living and sleeping areas
- Large en suites
- Spacious stylish fitted kitchens with breakfast areas
- French doors into a private garden
- Light bright rooms.
The accessible location coupled with the variety of homes makes an enviable package - and this is reflected in the popularity of the new development.
Within easy walking distance of Roman Gate is Pages Park, offering basketball and tennis courts, football pitches, a croquet lawn and children’s play area.
Quick links to London make 17A highly desirable for commuters – the A5 and M1 are within easy reach, with London just over 40 miles by road, Watford 40 minutes and Hemel Hempstead just 30 minutes. While the town rail station provides regular services to Euston in 45 minutes, and to Milton Keynes (15 minutes), Northampton (20 minutes) and Birmingham (1 hour 40 minutes).
- 1.5 miles to Leighton Buzzard centre
- Overlooking open countryside
- Pages park with excellent play and games facilities
- 40 minute drive to Watford
- 30 minute drive to Hemel Hempstead
- London 45 minutes by train
- Close to A5 and M1
- Houses on this development are Freehold
- Apartments on this development are Leasehold