£339,995 - £460,000
Barley Fields @ New Berry Vale
3 and 4 bedroom properties
Bicester Road, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
More information about Barley Fields @ New Berry Vale...
Nestled within stunning open countryside on the northern tip of Aylesbury just 2.4 miles from the town centre, a brand new community of new homes for sale in Buckinghamshire is taking shape.
The latest phase of Taylor Wimpey Aylesbury new homes at New Berry Vale offers a beautiful collection 2 to 4 bedroom homes for sale in Berryfields, enjoying a peaceful location within this sought-after neighbourhood.Key Features
- Just 2.4 miles from Aylesbury Town Centre
- Walking distance to train station with direct London line
- New exciting planned amenities
- Easy access to A41 and M40, M1 and M25
- Homes designed for everyone
- Help to Buy available
The outstanding collection of new homes will be served by a range of new amenities including:
- Community centre, health centre, shops , employment opportunities, schools
- A wealth of clubs and groups to join – including dance and fitness classes, music and drama sessions, martial arts, a parents and tots group and Beavers, Cubs and Scouts groups
Which all help to forge a strong sense of community spirit at Berryfields.
Meanwhile, all the amenities of the town centre are close to the houses for sale in Aylesbury, including a wealth of high street retailers and independent shops as well as pubs, restaurants, a cinema, theatres and sports and leisure facilities.
The homes to buy in Aylesbury are located just off the A41 and offer excellent access to the M40, M25 and M1.
Surrounded by beautiful countryside yet with excellent transport links, a new-build property in Aylesbury at New Berry Vale offers the very best of well-connected country living.
- Houses on this development are Freehold
- Apartments on this development are Leasehold
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.