£229,995 - £269,995
Pontygwindy Road, Caerphilly, Caerphilly
Calls cost 5p/min minimum
Do you want to see site plans, house types and floorplans?
You can see all of this and much more by viewing the online brochure. Simply complete the short form below and the brochure will be available on this page.
The information you provide in the form below will be passed to Taylor Wimpey in order for them to provide the information you require and to keep you informed of their news, special offers and future developments. They may do so by using any of the contact details you have provided.
More information about Kingsmead...
Caerphilly is a very special place to call home. Steeped in history, and surrounded by glorious Welsh scenery, the town combines the best of ancient and modern.
- Castle Court Shopping Centre offering free parking and hosting Boots, Argos and WHSmith and more in Caerphilly town centre.
- Tesco, Asda and Morrisons all within a mile of Kingsmead. If you're looking for retail therapy on an even larger scale, the bright lights of Cardiff city centre are just under 9 miles away, where even the biggest shopping appetites will find their fill.
- Newport is only 12 miles away, with the A469 and the A468 easily accessible and if you want to leave the car at home there are two railway stations in the town.
- Both primary and secondary schools are within 1.5 miles of Kingsmead and for the older ones Cardiff University is just over 8 miles away.
- Caerphilly Castle about a mile away, with the National Museum of Wales in Cardiff and St Fagans National History Museuem both just over 8 miles from home.
- A conservation area, wildlife corridor and a stream making up part of the development, nature is brought right to your front door at Kingsmead.
HELP TO BUY
*Eligible applicants will be offered an equity loan up to a maximum of 20% of the purchase price (based on the open market value). Applicants are required to fund at least 80% of the purchase price by means of a conventional mortgage, savings and any deposit where required. For the first five years there is £1 per month fee charged on the equity loan component. At the start of year six a fee of 1.75% is payable on the equity loan, which rises annually by RPI inflation plus 1%. The equity loan is provided by Help to Buy (Wales) Ltd and held as a second charge. Terms and conditions apply and full details will be provided on request. This offer is subject to status and only available on selected new build properties in Wales up to £300,000. It is not offered with any other promotion. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
Part Exchange and Easymover
*Terms and conditions apply. On selected homes only. Offer not in conjunction with any other offer.