Home

Development details

Search Show navigation menu

SHARED OWNERSHIP

From £205,000

Warburton House

2 bedroom apartments
Vawser Way, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire

 
Request Brochure 0845 463 6172
Make an Enquiry Arrange Viewing

More information about Warburton House...

bpha Ltd offer a stunning collection of contemporary, high-specification, two bedroom apartments in a beautiful natural environment, created around views of the beautiful Gog Magog Hills.

All apartments have been designed to provide residents with the ability to live independently, but with the added benefit of on-site facilities to encourage social interaction. Residents of Warburton House will be able to enjoy a communal lounge, communal garden and launderette.

Warburton House has been created exclusively for the over 55’s and you will find the building full of useful features to make your life easier. Designed to provide you with comfort, independence and peace of mind so you are free to live life to the full.

Warburton House provides a friendly environment where you can comfortably retain your independence, with reassurance that your apartment is adaptable for any future needs you may require.

At Warburton House, you have the privacy of your own apartment with the sense of community and on site services.

Shares available to purchase at 50% or 75%. If purchasing the full 75% share, there is no rent to pay on the remaining 25%.

In the future you can simply sell your share for its value at the time.

Please note - Properties are subject to a monthly service charge.

Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.