Parc Y Strade
£104,995 - £129,995
2 and 3 bedroom houses
off Iscoed Road, Llanelli, Carmarthenshire
Calls cost 5p/min minimum
Do you want to see site plans, house types and floorplans?
You can see all of this and much more by viewing the online brochure. Simply complete the short form below and the brochure will be available on this page.
More information about Parc Y Strade...
Parc y Strade is situated on the western edge of Llanelli, an attractive town on the West Wales coast at the mouth of the River Loughor. It's a delightful place to live, with a thriving town centre and access to some wonderful coast and countryside.
- Llanelli's coastal position gives you access to Blue Flag beaches, watersports, fabulous coastal landscapes and the impressive Millennium Coastal Park.
- An area full of history and character, there are castles to be explored, beautiful gardens to admire and sports facilities to enjoy - including championship gold courses and a newly opened racecourse plus all that Llanelli leisure centre has to offer.
- Shoppers will enjoy a wide variety of high street and independent stores, many located within the St Elli Centre with more - including Debenhams, Marks and Spencer, B&Q and a Tesco Extra - at the Parc Trostre out of town retail park.
- Llanelli has good schools for all ages, several within a mile of the development and there are some where Welsh is the first language.
Travel in and around the area is facilitated by excellent road and rail link with the M4 reached via the A4138. Trains from the local station are on the West Wales line for Fishguard and Swansea as well as the Heart of Wales line for Mid-Wales and Shrewsbury. All in all a wonderful place to put down roots in your new Taylor Wimpey home.
Part Exchange and Easymover
*Terms and conditions apply. On selected homes only. Offer not in conjunction with any other offer.
HELP TO BUY
*Eligible applicants will be offered an equity loan up to a maximum of 20% of the purchase price (based on the open market value). Applicants are required to fund at least 80% of the purchase price by means of a conventional mortgage, savings and any deposit where required. For the first five years there is £1 per month fee charged on the equity loan component. At the start of year six a fee of 1.75% is payable on the equity loan, which rises annually by RPI inflation plus 1%. The equity loan is provided by Help to Buy (Wales) Ltd and held as a second charge. Terms and conditions apply and full details will be provided on request. This offer is subject to status and only available on selected new build properties in Wales up to £300,000. It is not offered with any other promotion. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
Call The Chatsworth your home!
- Semi detached home
- Separate kitchen
- Spacious living room with French doors to the rear garden
- Practical downstairs cloakroom
- Two of the bedrooms are doubles
- Master bedroom with an en suite shower room
- Modern living
- Allocated parking