£231,995 - £379,995
3 and 4 bedroom properties
Congleton Road, Sandbach, Cheshire
Do you want to see site plans, house types and floorplans?
You can see all of this and much more by viewing the online brochure. Simply complete the short form below and the brochure will be available on this page.
The information you provide in the form below will be passed to Taylor Wimpey in order for them to provide the information you require and to keep you informed of their news, special offers and future developments. They may do so by using any of the contact details you have provided.
More information about Bramley Wood...
A ten minute walk will take you right into the centre of Sandbach. The charming town has a rich history, with the cobbled market square home to two Saxon Crosses that are thought to date as far back as the 7th century. The town is also home to many listed buildings, as well as several buildings that were designed by the renowned architect Sir George Gilbert Scott.
Today, the town boasts a number of high street and independent shops, cafes, pubs, restaurants, and supermarkets – ensuring all the amenities required for daily life are always close at hand.
Young families will be pleased with the choice of local primary and secondary schools, whilst active types can take advantage of the facilities on offer at the town’s football, rugby & cricket clubs – all of which run well supported junior sections. Golfers can enjoy a round at the town’s 9-hole golf course, or at the nearby Malkins Bank Golf Club.
Bramley Wood also offers an ideal location for commuters, with the nearby M6 motorway placing Manchester, Merseyside and Stoke-on-Trent all within easy reach. Sandbach railway station is on the main Crewe to Manchester line, or for a quick getaway to warmer climes Manchester International Airport is only 30 minutes away by car.
This wonderful location, combined with our outstanding choice of new homes, makes Bramley Wood the perfect place to call home.
Click here to email Bramley Wood
- Sales Information Centre is Open
- Four Bedroom Chelford
- Five bedroom Lavenham
- A selection of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom new homes
- A range of mews, semi-detached, townhouse and detached designs
- 34 two & three bedroom affordable homes will be available to help address local affordability issues
- Public open space with areas for play, creation and landscape buffers and enhancements to the on-site pond and hedgerows
- Ideally located in the sought after town of Sandbach
- A choice of primary and secondary schools close at hand
- Superb commuter links with easy access to the M6 motorway
- Click here to view the standard specification for Bramley Wood
- This was a mixed tenure development with houses now only available freehold
- Houses on this development are freehold
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.