Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.
£1,495,000 - £2,150,000
2 and 3 bedroom properties
379 Cockfosters Rd, Hadley Wood, Hertfordshire
Calls cost 5p/min minimum
Do you want to see site plans, house types and floorplans?
You can see all of this and much more by viewing the online brochure. Simply complete the short form below and the brochure will be available on this page.
More information about Hadley Manor...
Hadley Wood is amongst the most coveted and affluent neighbourhoods within the M25 corridor, and it is here that Hadley Manor, a magnificent selection of ten luxury two and three bedroom apartments resides.Apartments in Hadley Wood Designed To Suit Modern Living
Impressive in space, style and specification, these statement apartments boast 1,790 to 2,840 sq ft of contemporary interiors, as well as offering air conditioning to all principal rooms and two allocated underground parking spaces. Stylish and refined, they have been designed to complement a sophisticated lifestyle with time and energy saving features, flexible accommodation, generous storage space and exceptional finishes. Homes to be enjoyed every step of the way, they provide the idyllic semi-rural village setting, central London convenience and enviable lifestyle you've always dreamed of.
- Open-plan designer kitchen
- Walk-in wet room style shower to all en suites and shower room
- Underfloor heating system throughout
- Integrated appliances
- Pedestrian lift access to all floors and lower ground floor parking
- Air conditioning to all principal rooms
- Individually designed dressing room to master bedroom
- Fitted wardrobes to bedroom 2
- Communal landscaped gardens
- Private landscaped gardens to The Hampton
- No Concierge fees
- Just 9 miles from central London
- Short walk to Cockfosters tube station
- Up to 100% Part Exchange*