Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.
Cwrt Aneurin Bevan
£179,995 - £225,995
3 and 4 bedroom properties
Mardy Close, Merthyr Tydfil, Merthyr Tydfil
Calls cost 5p/min minimum
Do you want to see site plans, house types and floorplans?
You can see all of this and much more by viewing the online brochure. Simply complete the short form below and the brochure will be available on this page.
More information about Cwrt Aneurin Bevan...
With its home in Merthyr, Cwrt Aneurin Bevan enjoys a location in a town situated between the Brecon Beacons and Cardiff.
- Merthyr Tydfil itself has a town centre which is home to a number of retailers, along with markets, cafés and restaurants. Among high street names, you will find independent shops too.
- The St. Tydfil Shopping Centre hosts an indoor market and the pedestrianised high street makes shopping simple.
- It's easy to enjoy the outdoors, with everything from guided walks to rock climbing and numerous parks to enjoy.
- Merthyr Tydfil is a town that is proud of its history and at Cyfartha Park you will find Cyfartha Castle Museum & Art Gallery among the historic attractions.
- Not far from Merthyr Tydfil, Cardiff is a capital city that offers fantastic shopping and entertainment options, along with pubs, clubs, wine bars and more.
- No matter what their age, with a home at Cwrt Aneurin Bevan your children will have a choice of excellent schools. There are 14 primary schools within 12 miles and 5 secondary schools within 5 miles, putting a good education within easy reach.
Part Exchange and Easymover
*Terms and conditions apply. On selected homes only. Offer not in conjunction with any other offer.
HELP TO BUY
*Eligible applicants will be offered an equity loan up to a maximum of 20% of the purchase price (based on the open market value). Applicants are required to fund at least 80% of the purchase price by means of a conventional mortgage, savings and any deposit where required. For the first five years there is £1 per month fee charged on the equity loan component. At the start of year six a fee of 1.75% is payable on the equity loan, which rises annually by RPI inflation plus 1%. The equity loan is provided by Help to Buy (Wales) Ltd and held as a second charge. Terms and conditions apply and full details will be provided on request. This offer is subject to status and only available on selected new build properties in Wales up to £300,000. It is not offered with any other promotion. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.