2 bedroom bungalows
Walnut Tree Way, Meppershall, Bedfordshire
Do you want to see site plans, house types and floorplans?
You can see all of this and much more by requesting the development brochure. Simply complete the short form below.
The information you provide in the form below will be passed to Hightown Homes in order for them to provide the information you require and to keep you informed of their news, special offers and future developments. They may do so by using any of the contact details you have provided.
More information about The Orchard...
Located in the stunning hilltop village of Meppershall, The Orchard is a superb collection of new homes. Residents will benefit from breathtaking views of rolling open countryside and a wide range of amenities nearby. This bungalow has just come back on the market so if you're interested you need to act fast.
Reserve this attractive new home and receive £500 towards your legal fees
Every home has been elegantly crafted to match your lifestyle.
• Landscaped private gardens with turf and patio area • Rotary dryer
• Light fittings above front and rear door
• 99 year lease
• 12 year NHBc warranty • 220 litre water butt
• 2 parking spaces
• ideal Standard white bathroom suite • Hansgrohe basin mixer tap
• Glass shower screen
• Heated towel rail
• Aqualisa thermostatic bath shower mixer • ceramic floor tiles
• contemporary white gloss fitted kitchen units
• Stainless steel, built-in electric fan oven, gas hob and cooker
• Glass splashback to hob
• integrated washing machine
• integrated fridge/freezer
• integrated dishwasher – 4 bedroom house only
• Built-in recycling bins
• 1 1⁄2 bowl stainless steel sink with drainer
• Hansgrohe mixer tap
• ceramic floor tiles
• Double glazed UPVc windows
• Gas central heating
• BT point in living room and smallest bedroom
• TV/fM/dAB/SAT + point in living room
• TV/SAT outlet in master bedroom
• Mains powered carbon monoxide alarm with battery back up • Mains powered smoke alarm with battery back up
• carpet to all living areas
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.