Blue Mountain in Binfield by Linden Homes
Binfield, Berkshire, RG42 4EX
Add to favourites
4 & 5 bedroom properties
£530,000 - £775,000
Visits to our sales centres are strictly by appointment only, please call our sales consultants today to book yours
Nestled in the picturesque Berkshire countryside is Blue Mountain, a fantastic collection of 3, 4, and 5 bedroom new houses for sale in Binfield. The development is surrounded by green open landscapes and everyday amenities close to hand.
- A brand new property in the heart of the beautiful Berkshire countryside
- Excellent travel links with close proximity to the M3 and M4 and under 2 miles to Bracknell train station for commuters
- Great selection of Ofsted-rated ‘Outstanding’ and ‘Good’ schools nearby
- Bracknell Forest has recently named as the 6th healthiest place to live in England (wellbeing index 2021)
- Buy with just 5% deposit and 75% mortgage with Help to Buy*, or with Smooth Move‡, we can help you sell your home (selected plots only)
To find out more about making one of our new houses for sale in Binfield your new dream home, contact our Sales Consultants today to arrange your viewing.
Located in an attractive and accessible part of this popular county, this is a wonderful opportunity for you to own a brand new Linden home. All of our homes are ideal for whatever your family requirements are; families, commuters and those up and downsizing. Commuters will find superb transport links, with both the M4 and M3 within easy reach as well as good access onto the M25. When it comes to rail, Bracknell station provides regular services to Reading and London Waterloo. With so much on offer just a short hop from home, choosing one of our fantastic new houses for sale in Binfield could be ideal for you.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Request a development brochure
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.