Highfield in Aylesbury by Hightown Homes
Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP22 4FL
3 bedroom houses
Welcome to Highfield, a collection of 2 & 3 bedroom houses, located in the village of Wingrave, close to Aylesbury and Milton Keynes.
The local area
Combining the charm of a rural lifestyle with excellent accessibility, Highfield is a collection of new homes surrounded by open countryside, ideally located within a beautifully landscaped setting in the village of Wingrave.
Wingrave is a charming English village in Buckinghamshire with a pretty duck pond and excellent pub, the Rose & Crown. It boasts a variety of amenities for all your daily essentials, including a Post Office. It also benefits from a ‘Good’ rated primary school. For secondary schools there is the “Good’ rated Cottesloe School in nearby Wing.
Wingrave plays host to an array of social activities throughout the year, from barbecues on the village green to pilates, swing dancing, football, tennis, golf and cricket to name but a few.
Just a few miles away from Highfield are Aylesbury, Tring and Leighton Buzzard, all offering a wider selection of shopping and entertainment venues. The closest railway station is Cheddington, less than 5 miles away, with services to London Euston in 41 minutes. Aylesbury station provides direct trains to London Marylebone in under an hour.
Every home has been elegantly crafted to match your lifestyle.
• Contemporary fitted kitchen with built- in work top and upstands
• Integrated washing machine & fridge freezer
• Built-in single electric oven
• Gas 4 ring hob
• Extractor hood
• Porcelanosa floor tiles
• Splashback to hob
• 1 1⁄2 bowl stainless steel sink
• Ideal Standard sanitary ware
• Thermostatic shower over bath • Glass shower screen
• Shaver socket
• Towel rail
• Tiled floor
• Ideal standard sanitary ware
• Tiled floor
• Carpet to all living areas
• Gas fired central heating system
• Sky + wiring will be provided to living room and bedroom 1
• BT sockets are to be provided to the living room and bedroom 1
• UPVC windows
• External lighting to front and rear of building
• External tap
• Turf laid to rear garden
• 2 allocated parking spaces • 99 year lease
• NHBC certified
Please note, you must have a local connection to Buckinghamshire to buy one of these homes. An applicant is deemed to have a local connection with Buckinghamshire if the applicants:
• Have lived within Buckinghamshire for 6 of the last 12 months or
• Have lived within Buckinghamshire for 3 out of the last 5 years or
• Have a permanent job or the offer of a permanent job wholly within Buckinghamshire or
• Have close family ties with family in Buckinghamshire (parents, adult children, brothers or sisters who have been resident in Buckinghamshire for the past 5 years at the time a Shared Ownership allocation decision is made) or
• Those in the armed forces will be considered for the new homes
Request a development brochure
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.