Acorn Meadows in Brailsford by Cameron Homes
Brailsford, Derbyshire, DE6 3BY
3 & 4 bedroom properties
£229,950 - £372,000
Acorn Meadows is an exciting new collection of 36 homes surrounded by rolling Derbyshire countryside. With the market town of Ashbourne just under six miles away and the Peak District on its doorstep, this is a fabulous place to call home.
Full of charm, Brailsford offers everything you would expect from a rural English village, including several cafes, a local shop and a post office. Not to forget the Rose and Crown Pub public house and All Saints’ Church.
For a more sedate day out, just 5 miles away is the National Trust’s Kedleston Hall where you can wander around the 18th century manor house and explore the many acres of gardens and parkland.
Also close to home is Carsington Water, only 7 miles away. The stunning Ilam Park, Dovedale and the White Peak, all from only 21 minutes away by car.Our First Home Plan
When its your first home, every little thing matters and once you know where you want to live, you want to ensure it’s the right home at a price you can afford. Our First Home Plan is designed to create a great feeling of achievement from the day you choose your home.Make it yours
Our First Home Plan is availble on our Acorn, Briar, Larkspur homes at Acorn Meadows and includes:
- A choice of Swoon furniture from a selected range
- British designed and manufactured kitchen with stylish contemporary finishes
- Kitchen complete with fridge freezer, dishwasher, oven, hob, extractor hood
- Your choice of flooring throughout your home
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Bathrooms with contemporary white sanitary ware and quality tiling
- A 10 year warranty for added peace of mind
- Energy efficient for lower energy bills
- £1,000 towards your legal fees
- £250 fee for our recommended IFA to arrange your mortgage
- No stamp duty to pay
Find out more about our First Home Plan
Request a development brochure
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.