Pepper Close in Wivelsfield by Gold Property Developments
Wivelsfield, East Sussex, RH15 0SJ
£425,000 - £650,000
Pepper Close offers a selection of 7 contemporary detached and semi-detached new homes ideally positioned in a semi-rural location in the Sussex village of Wivelsfield. These substantial new homes are to be finished to a high standard with particular attention to modern lifestyle and flexible living spaces
Wivelsfield and the adjacent village of Wivelsfield Green are the core of the Civil Parish of Wivelsfield in the Lewes District of East Sussex. They lie in the low Weald and to the north of the South Downs National Park. The villages are located 9 miles north of the city of Brighton & Hove. Haywards Heath is 2.5 miles away and Burgess Hill is 3.9 miles away, both with a good selection of mainstream shops, supermarkets and leisure facilities. There are Secondary Schools in both towns and a choice of Private Schools.
Help to Buy and Part Exchange available
The Value of Part Exchange in 5 Easy steps.
1. You will receive a cash offer for your property within a short period of time
2. We give professional support and guidance throughout the transaction
3. No chain delays, no estate agents fees (Subject to terms of any existing sole agency agreement)
4. Part exchange offers include free removals from your old home to your new property with a packing and unpacking service
5. You can remain in your existing home until your new Gold Property developments property is ready to move into
Request a development brochure
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.