Edinburgh Way in Harlow by Legal & General Affordable Homes
Harlow, Essex, CM20 2GS
Add to favourites
1 bedroom apartments
£62,500 for a 25% share
*** FINAL APARTMENT AVAILABLE***
Beautiful one & two bedroom apartments in Harlow.
The brand new homes at Edinburgh Way have been designed, constructed and finished to a high standard. Comprising flexible, open-plan living ideal for entertaining friends and family in style.
Shared Ownership homes at Edinburgh Way are available to move into in now.
For more information, please register and our Sales Consultant will be delighted in helping you find your new home.
- Full Market Value: £250,000
- 25% Share Value: £62,500
- 5% deposit of 25%: £3,125
- Rent on unowned share: £430
- Service Charge: £216 per month
- Council Tax: TBC*
- Integrated Electrolux Oven, Hob and Hood
- Video door entry system
- Gas central heating via Combi boiler and white contemporary radiators
- NHBC 12 year building warranty
- Cycle store
WHAT IS SHARED OWNERSHIP?
Shared Ownership is a more affordable way to have the security and stability of owning your own home. Shared Ownership is a government backed part buy/part rent scheme designed to help you take that first step on the property ladder. The scheme enables buyers to purchase a share of the value of the home - this is usually between 25 to 75 percent of the value of the property - and pay a subsidised rent on the remaining portion. You have the option to buy a bigger share in the property at a later date (known as Staircasing).
To be eligible for a home at Edinburgh Way, you'll need to:
- Have a combined household income under £80,000 per annum
- Not already own a property, or part of a property, at the time of completing on your purchase
- Be unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market
- Have a minimum of £5,000 to cover the costs of buying a home
- Eligible buyers must also be registered with Help to Buy
If you don't meet the eligibility criteria for this development, you may still qualify for a shared ownership purchase at one of our others, so take a look at our website for more information.
*Council tax bands are often not released until the property is complete. If you need any guidance, please get in touch with our Sales Consultants otherwise the local authority or the developer may be able to help.
Request a development brochure
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.
Are we missing any purchase information? Click here to contact the developer.