25% SHARE FROM £87,500
1, 2 and 4 bedroom properties
Move in now!
You’re off to a flying start at Aviator Place in Acton (Zone 2).
These modern 1, 2 and 4 bedroom apartments are available through Shared Ownership.
1 bedroom apartments starting from £87,500 for a 25% share
2 bedroom apartments stating from £106,250 for a 25% share
4 bedroom houses starting from £188,750 for a 25% share
Aviator Place is within close walking distance to North Acton and East Acton underground stations, and Acton mainline stations, connecting you to central London in less than 40 minutes.
Come and visit our sales suite and view our beautifully designed show homes. You will find us at 1 Picasso Court, Cezanne Road, Acton, W3.
Tuesday (by appointment only please call 0203 944 5265)
Wednesday (by appointment only please call 0203 944 5265)
– Kitchen units by Impress with carousel corner units in high gloss grey
– Soft close action doors and drawer fronts
– Composite worktop and upstands
– Stainless steel splashback
– Integrated A-rated stainless steel appliances including oven and grill, fridge/freezer, designer-style extractor hood.
– 4 plate ceramic hob
– Space and services provided for dishwasher
– 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer
– Chrome lever style mixer tap
– 60 litre recycling bin
– Feature LED lighting under wall units
– Slip resistant ceramic tiling
– Stainless steel sockets and light switches
– White sanitaryware including handleless bath with shower screen, concealed cistern toilet and basin
– Chrome lever style mixer tap and shower head on fixed slider rail over bath
– Mirror over basin
– Chrome heated towel rail
– Chrome drying line fittings above bath
– En suites – shower enclosure with chrome frame and thermostatically controlled shower head on slider rail
– Slip resistant ceramic tiling
– 80% wool fitted carpet in neutral tone
– Built-in wardrobe (*subject to plan)
– Washer/dryer located in service cupboard
– 5 panel white doors throughout
– Chrome handles and hinges throughout
– White plastic sockets throughout (excluding Kitchen)
– Timber effect laminate flooring in halls and living areas
– Low energy recessed downlighters throughout
– Mains operated smoke alarms and CO detection (in homes where gas appliances are fitted)
– Wiring for telephone and wireless broadband
– Sockets for Freeview TV with 2 interactive satellite services available via subscription
– Fob activated black and white entry phone access
– Residents noticeboard (apartments only)
– Individual lockable mailbox for each home (apartments only)
– Lifts to apartment buildings with 4 or more floors (apartments only)
– Bin stores
– Fob controlled external bike stores
Notting Hill Genesis is one of London's leading housing providers offering a range of property solutions including Shared Ownership sales and re-sales, open market sales and leasehold management.
Notting Hill Genesis is one of the largest housing associations in the country. NHG owns and manages homes across a range of tenures including social, affordable and private rent and Shared Ownership, of which we are the largest provider in the country.
What is Shared Ownership?
Shared Ownership is a part-buy, part-rent government funded scheme designed to help people on getting on the property ladder.
The scheme is simple; you usually buy an affordable share of between 25% to 75% of the property's full market value and pay a subsidised rent on the remainder, with an option to purchase further shares later on.
Eligibility criteria apply.
*Images and CGIS are indicative only.
Request a development brochure
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.