Aviator Place in Acton by Notting Hill Genesis
Acton, Greater London, W3
1 bedroom apartments
Last apartment remaining!
Stylish 1 bedroom apartments from £88,125 for a 25% share with Shared Ownership*.
Full market value: £352,500
Equity Price: £88,125
Deposit Required: £8,813
Estimated Monthly Mortgage: £419
Estimated Monthly Rent: £606
Estimated Monthly Service Charge: £167
Total Monthly Payments: £1,192
As we re-open our sales offices, our expert teams are online and on-call to answer any questions and guide you through a virtual viewing of your chosen development. Once your virtual viewing is complete you will then be able to book your private appointment to view in person.
East Acton tube station just a 9 minute walk
Westfield shopping centre in Shepherd's Bush less than 15 minutes drive away
Sleek modern interiors with integrated kitchen appliances
Ensuite to master bedroom
These two bedroom apartments boast spacious bedrooms and open plan kitchen/living spaces – each with its own private balcony. Ideally located in one of the greenest boroughs in London, these homes are in close proximity to local green spaces and a bustling high street.
Aviator Place is within close walking distance to North Acton and East Acton underground stations, and Acton mainline stations, connecting you to central London in less than 40 minutes.
Head over to the vibrant Acton Market, running since the medieval times. You will find different stalls depending on the day of the week; fresh goods, street food, jewellery, homewares or even Arts and Crafts!
- Kitchen units by Impress with carousel corner units in high gloss grey
- Soft close action doors and drawer fronts
- Composite worktop and upstands
- Stainless steel splashback
- Integrated A-rated stainless steel appliances including oven and grill, fridge/freezer, designer-style extractor hood
- 4 plate ceramic hob
- Space and services provided for dishwasher
- 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer
- Chrome lever style mixer tap
- 60 litre recycling bin
- Feature LED lighting under wall units
- Slip resistant ceramic tiling
- Stainless steel sockets and light switches
- White sanitaryware including handleless bath with shower screen, concealed cistern toilet and basin
- Chrome lever style mixer tap and shower head on fixed slider rail over bath
- Vanity unit over basin
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Chrome drying line fittings above bath
- En suites - shower enclosure with chrome frame and thermostatically controlled shower head on slider rail
-Slip resistant ceramic tiling
- 80% wool fitted carpet in neutral tone
- Built-in wardrobe (*subject to plan)
- Washer/dryer located in service cupboard
- 5 panel white doors throughout
- Chrome handles and hinges throughout
- White plastic sockets throughout (excluding Kitchen)
- Timber effect laminate flooring in halls and living areas
- Low energy recessed downlighters throughout
- Mains operated smoke alarms and CO detection (in homes where gas appliances are fitted)
- Wiring for telephone and wireless broadband
- Sockets for Freeview TV with 2 interactive satellite services available via subscription
- Fob activated black and white entry phone access
- Residents noticeboard (apartments only)
- Individual lockable mailbox for each home (apartments only)
- Lifts to apartment buildings with 4 or more floors (apartments only)
- Bin stores
- Fob controlled external bike stores
What is Shared Ownership?
Shared Ownership is a government backed scheme allowing you to buy a share in a property from 25% to 75% of the full market value and pay a subsidised rent on the remainder. Because you only have to put down a deposit on the share you buy, you won't need to save as much for a deposit as you would if you were buying outright. ***Affordability and eligibility criteria applies.
*Estimated mortgage payments assume an interest rate of 4.50% using a 10% deposit over 25 years on a repayment basis. The actual interest rate can vary. The monthly rent is calculated at 2.75% per annum of the value of the share that is not purchased. Service charge is only an estimate and may increase in future.
**Images and CGIs are for illustrative purposes only.
Request a development brochure
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.