The Kiln Works in Limehouse by Notting Hill Genesis
Limehouse, Greater London, E1 0HY
1, 2 & 3 bedroom properties
£442,500 - £675,000
As we re-open our sales offices, our expert teams are online and on-call to answer any questions and guide you through a virtual viewing of your chosen development. Once your virtual viewing is complete you will then be able to book your private appointment to view in person.
Launching this July 2020, welcome to The Kiln Works an exciting collection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments in Limehouse E1 available for private sale with London Help to Buy on selected plots.
The quality of your commute and what’s on offer in your neighbourhood plays a key part in deciding where you’d like to live in London. Limehouse station, on the DLR and C2C networks in Zone two is just 5 minutes’ walk from The Kiln Works. From there, you can be anywhere you want or need to be in London in minutes.
One of the many benefits of living at The Kiln Works is being so close to everything that’s great about contemporary East London and the glittering towers of Canary Wharf and the City.
Take the 5 minutes’ walk to Limehouse DLR and C2C and be at Bank and Fenchurch Street in 5 minutes. Change at Shadwell and be in Shoreditch in 13 minutes or travel direct to London City Airport in just 15 minutes. Everything you need to enjoy the best that London has to offer is either on your doorstep or a short journey away.
The acres of green space in Mile End Park, the street markets of Columbia Road and Brick Lane and Limehouse’s neighbours of Shoreditch and Hoxton. Here you’re spoilt for choice when it comes to vibrant, buzzing bars, restaurants, independent boutique stores, cinema, entertainment and the arts.
· Fitted modular handleless kitchen units in grey matt finish.
· Staron solid worktops in white fitted with under-mounted satin finish one and half bowl sink.
· Contemporary matt black mixer tap.
· Feature wall tiling.
· Set of three pull out 10 litre recycling bins.
· Under cupboard recessed LED lighting
· Siemens black finish built in stainless steel built-in oven and separate microwave oven
· Siemens black glass induction hob.
· Siemens integrated extractor.
· Fully integrated Siemens dishwasher.
· Siemens integrated tall fridge freezer.
· Siemens A energy rated washer dryer located in separate utility cupboard.
· Amtico strip flooring in Bordeaux Oak to hall, living area and kitchen.
· Communal gas fired heating system serving white radiators with individual thermostat controls
· Digital TV points and Virgin Media enabled TV points to living area and principal bedroom (requires subscription at additional cost)
· Data points for telephone and wireless broadband to living area and principal bedroom
· Smooth finished ceilings emulsioned in white to complement the white emulsioned finish of the interior walls
· Flush internal doors painted white with chrome ironmongery
· Low energy LED white downlighters throughout
· Audio visual door entry system
· Integrated wardrobes fitted in principal bedroom with sliding mirrored doors (where shown on the plan)
· 80/20 wool mix carpet to bedrooms in cool grey
· Painted metal balconies constructed with metal handrails and york stone paving (south facing apartments have additional full height mesh screening).
· Fitted with Duravit bath with matt black thermostatic mixer tap.
· Feature shower over bath in matt black and black framed glass bath screen.
· White ceramic Duravit WC and wash hand basin with black mixer tap.
· Blue glazed border feature ceramic wall tiles and square, large format light grey porcelain floor and wall tiles to bathrooms and ensuites.
· Bespoke wall mounted mirror finished cabinet in all bathrooms.
· Black satin finish heated towel rail
· Two passenger lifts located within entrance lobby.
· Tiled communal entrance hall and carpet floor finish to communal corridors.
· Cycle storage.
· Landscaped communal gardens with lawn, play and seating areas.
**Images and CGIs are for illustrative purposes only.
Request a development brochure
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.