1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
AVAILABLE TO RESERVE NOW – DON’T MISS OUT
Peckham Place is a superb collection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom homes, with everything you need on your doorstep and only a 5 minute walk from Queen's Road Peckham station, in Zone 2.
Featuring plenty of outdoor space, landscaped roof gardens and courtyards, Peckham Place has every type of home available to suit the modern way of living. Throw in a secure underground car park, cycle storage and sustainable energy across the whole development and you have the perfect Peckham pad.
Market Value: £420,000
Shared Price: £105,000
Monthly Mortgage: £493
Monthly Rent: £721.88
Monthly Service Charge: £122
Total Monthly Payment: £1,336.88
Help To Buy also available.
Located only 5 minutes; walk to Queen's Road Peckham overground station, connecting you to various parts of South-East London and more, including London Bridge in only 13 minutes by train. Peckham Place is also served by various bus routes and cycle paths.
Only a stone throw from the hustle and bustle of Peckham Rye - offering an unbeatable community spirit and relaxed welcoming vibe - you'll have everything you need right on your doorstep. Discover Rye Lane market with its exotic fruit stalls on weekends or head to Bellenden Road for its cool boutiques, cafes and quirky restaurants. Peckham also boasts some of London's most iconic rooftop venues, quirky cafes, outstanding-rated Ofsted schools and green spaces so you're never spoilt for places to go and things to do.
• Charlotte Oak Brown laminate flooring to living area and hallways
• Grey slip-resistant ceramic tile flooring to separate kitchen
• Low energy recessed chrome down lights with feature lighting to kitchen
• Composite worktops in neutral tone
• Grey cabinets with chrome handles and carousel corner shelving
• Zanussi range of a-rated appliances including:
• Integrated stainless steel oven, grill and hood with 4 plate ceramic hob
• Tiled splashbacks with stainless steel behind hobs
• Chrome sink and tap
• Integrated 60L eco recycling bins
• 80% wool fitted carpet in neutral tone
• Pendant lights throughout bedrooms
• Low energy recessed chrome down lights to master
• Freeview and interactive satellite socket
• Aluminium framed glass or timber sliding door wardrobe with floor to ceiling track in master*
• Low energy recessed chrome down lights
• Chrome shaver socket adjacent to sink
• Recessed ceiling extract fan with humidistat control
• White bath with non-slip base and white panel
• Fixed shower pain adjacent to wall with hinged panel and toughened glass
• Slip-resistant ceramic floor tiles with large format ceramic tiles with full height around
bath/shower and half height to vanity
• White china sanitaryware including WC with concealed cistern and dual flush and wall hung basin
• Full height and width mirror over WC with single tile backsplash
• Heated chrome towel rail
• Chrome finished drying line fitted above bath
• Freestanding or integrated Zanussi washer/dryer*
• Video entry phone system
• Dulux Supermatt painted walls and ceilings throughout, with Diamond eggshell for
• Datapoints for telephony and wireless broadband hub
• Mains operated smoke alarms and co detection (in homes where gas appliances are fitted)
• Natural look wood laminate doors with chrome handles
• Paved terrace/balcony with glassing and privacy screens
* Estimated mortgage payments assume an interest rate of 4.50% using a 10% deposit over 25 years on a repayment basis. The actual interest rate can vary. The monthly rent is calculated at 2.75% per annum of the value of the share that is not purchased. Service charge is only an estimate and may increase in future.
**CGIs for illustrative purposes only.
Request a development brochure
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.