Oaklands Rise in Willesden by Notting Hill Genesis
Willesden, Greater London, NW10 6DT
Add to favourites
2 bedroom apartments
From £108,250 for a 25% share
New Year New Home Rewards, Save more on a new home this January. £5,000 moving contribution on first 50 reservations! Hurry the countdown is on!
Our expert teams are online and on call to guide you through a virtual viewing of your chosen development and answer any questions you might have about it. Once your virtual viewing is complete you will then be able to book your private appointment to safely view in person.
Full market value: £433,000
Share percentage: 25%
Shared Price: £108,250
Deposit Required: £10,825
Estimated monthly mortgage: £514
Estimated monthly rent: £744
Estimated monthly Service charge: £187
Total monthly payments: £1,445
Oaklands Rise is at the centre of an area of West London that’s set to be the UK’s largest regeneration project.
A complete new high street is planned close by, adding further world-class leisure and business destinations.
Work has also already started on a major new station at Old Oak Common, just steps away. This will be the only location where the new site HS2 and the Elizabeth line will meet. That means this interchange, practically on your doorstep, will be one of the most connected places in the UK. Heathrow will be only 8 minutes away and the West End just 10 minutes, while Birmingham will be reachable in as little as 38 minutes.
Useful leisure, shopping and business facilities will be available to residents on site, while a wealth of famous destinations in which to shop, relax, dine and play are all within easy reach.
Magnificent floor-to-ceiling windows, flooding the rooms with light. A balcony providing a welcome expanse of private outdoor space - all add to the excellence of the specification of these beautiful apartments.
- Amtico strip ﬂooring in Eden Oak to hall, living area and kitchen
- Communal gas-ﬁred heating system serving white radiators with individual thermostat controls
- Smooth ﬁnished ceilings emulsioned in white to complement the emulsioned ﬁnish of the interior walls
- Flush internal doors painted white with polished stainless steel ironmongery
- TV and Data points in all bedrooms and living areas
- Cream coloured roller blinds to all windows and balcony doors
- Low energy LED white downlighters throughout
- Fitted modular kitchen units in gloss platinum with brushed nickel handles
- Woodstone effect laminate worktops ﬁtted with upstand
- Stainless steel one-and-a-half bowl sink and drainer with Blanco monobloc chrome mixer tap
- Zanussi single stainless steel built-in electric oven
- Zanussi black ceramic electric hob
- Zanussi integrated 50/50 fridge/freezer
- Zanussi integrated dishwasher
- Electrolux stainless steel cooker hood
- AEG freestanding washer dryer machine located in separate utility cupboard
- Stainless steel splashback behind hob
- Under cupboard LED lighting
- Large format light greyﬂoor and white wall tiles to bathrooms and en suites
- Ideal standard white ceramic wall-mounted WC with concealed cistern
- Ideal standard white ceramic wash hand basin, with Methven chrome lever mixer tap
- Chrome ﬁnish heated towel rail with thermostatic valve
- Bath with shower head to main bathrooms and roman sliding glass shower door
- Bespoke wall mounted mirror with Silestone vanity unit
- Low energy LED white downlighters
- Integrated wardrobes ﬁtted in main bedroom with sliding doors (where shown on the plan)
- 80/20 wool mix carpet to bedrooms in cool grey
- T-Deck composite decking in grey
- Green PPC coated galvanised steel balustrade
Lifts and Communal Areas
- Cycle storage
- Landscaped communal gardens and terrace with lawn, play and seating areas
- 2 lifts located within inner entrance lobby
Security and Peace of mind
- Audio entry system to individual apartments
- 24 hours concierge service
- 10 year NHBC build warranty
You may be eligible for this property if:
You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum.
You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
What is Shared Ownership?
Shared Ownership is a government backed scheme allowing you to buy a share in a property from 25% to 75% of the full market value and pay a subsidised rent on the remainder. Because you only have to put down a deposit on the share you buy, you won't need to save as much for a deposit as you would if you were buying outright. **Affordability and eligibility criteria applies.
*Terms and conditions apply, contact our team for details. Shared Ownership purchases subject to affordability and eligibility. Offer payable on completion, subject to availability and on selected plots and developments only. Offer is only available on reservations on or between 04/01/22 and 29/01/22, exchange must be within 28 days and complete by the deadline set as agreed with Notting Hill Genesis for offer to be honoured. Not in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or scheme. No cash alternative. Offer may be removed or changed at any time. January 2022
*Estimated mortgage payments assume an interest rate of 4.50% using a 10% deposit over 25 years on a repayment basis. The actual interest rate can vary. The monthly rent is calculated at 1.5% per annum of the value of the share that is not purchased. Service charge is only an estimate and may increase in future.
***Images and CGIs are for illustrative purposes only.
Request a development brochure
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.