South Oxhey Central in Watford by Countryside Properties
Watford, Hertfordshire, WD19 7DT
1 bedroom properties
£275,000 - £295,000
Discover our 5% deposit contribution incentive - speak to our sales team for more information.
We're open for appointments!
Our marketing suites and show homes are open by appointment only. Before you come to see us, please make yourself familiar with how we’ll keep you safe during your visit by reading our guidance here.
Don't forget, our expert sales teams are also available by phone and you can still arrange virtual viewings to help you take a step closer to your new home.
For commercial property enquiries please click here.
South Oxhey Central is a beautifully crafted selection of one and two bedroom apartments and two, three and four bedroom townhouses set within an expanse of green space, picturesque villages and stylish amenities. These new homes for sale in Hertfordshire are adjacent to Carpenders Park Overground, with great rail links to Watford in 8 mins, Wembley Central in 17 mins & London Euston in just 32 minutes. Formerly the site of the Oxhey Hall Estate with its own manor house and a chapel, the site is steeped in history.
The houses for sale in South Oxhey have been thoughtfully designed and offer high quality specification with beautiful finishes and generous living space. These have been designed to suit every lifestyle and are ideal for those looking for a new home or for growing families. All apartments are finished with fully integrated German-designed kitchen appliances, engineered hardwood flooring, private balcony spaces and en-suites throughout.
The development includes retail and commercial space, to complement the existing local amenities on offer. The vibrant town of South Oxhey provides fantastic opportunity for shopping, bars and restaurants, and outstanding schools. The improvements to station approach and market square reflect the development’s ambitious plans to be a gateway into South Oxhey and provide a welcoming central hub and meeting place.
• £150M investment
• 10-acre redevelopment of South Oxhey
• 55,000 sq.ft retail and commercial space
• 500 new homes being built
• Joint venture development between Countryside and Home Group.
• Brand new Station Approach offering revitalised retail outlets around Carpenders Park station
• New shops and cafe pavilion
• New Market Square offers adaptable for regular markets and seasonal events
• It will be a pleasurable place to shop for residents and visitors alike.
South Oxhey Central is serviced by the Overground train at Carpenders Park station offering fast links to London and surrounding areas
• 8 minutes to Watford Junction
• 17 minutes to Wembley Central
• 22 minutes to London Euston.
Serene and calming, South Oxhey offers a rural lifestyle, with an abundance of lush green spaces and woodland.
• Oxhey Woods - a local nature reserve featuring 97.7 acres of woodland, dating back to the Ice Age
• Cycle across the white chalk hills of the Chilterns
• Batchworth Park - a private golf club with an undulating course over the Hertfordshire countryside.
Discover a plethora of shopping, dining and entertainment options in the surrounding areas
• intu Watford shopping centre hosts brands such as H&M, John Lewis, M&S, Apple and Primark
• Nearby IMAX Cinema, 14-lane bowling alley and 8,450 climbing centre
• Employment hotspots in the surrounding area such as Hilton, KPMG, Majestic Wine, Costco and Mothercare.
Enjoy an array of world-class leisure amenities around
• Topgolf Watford - a high-tech driving range and swanky lounge that hosts lots of other games
• The Warner Bros. Studio Tour provides a behind-the-scenes glimpse into the Harry Potter film series
• The Snow Centre - learn to ski on this 160m indoor slope
• The XC extreme sports facility in Hemel Hempstead features skate park, 14m climbing wall.
Available on selected homes
Here's an example of how it works:
5% deposit - £14,000
20% Help to Buy loan - £56,000
75% Mortgage - £210,000
Total price - £280,000
Request a development brochure
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.