The Goldings at Faversham in Faversham by Hyde New Homes
Faversham, Kent, ME13 7UU
Add to favourites
3 bedroom houses
From £101,250 for a 25% share
The Goldings at Faversham is a boutique collection of three bedroom homes, available through the shared ownership scheme.
Situated on the outskirts of the historical town of Faversham, well-known for its strong heritage links and where local community is the heartbeat to this famous Kentish town.
Why buy at The Goldings?
• Faversham a bustling town centre with a famous market held 3 times a week and railway station within 1 mile. A wonderful and unique Kent heritage town and all it offers
• A new community to be welcomed into
• Good road network connections via A299 for Whitstable, Herne Bay, Margate and Ramsgate, the M2 for Sittingbourne, Chatham and Rochester and the A2 for Canterbury, Dover, Dartford and central London
• Faversham train station offers frequent services to Canterbury, Dover, Margate, Ramsgate, Ebbsfleet International, Stratford International, London St Pancras and London Victoria
• Well regarded Ofsted rated schools available in the local area including the University of Kent and Christ Church University both based in Canterbury a 15 minute drive away
• The ancient cathedral town of Canterbury offers a huge variety of well-known chain stores, cafes and restaurants within Whitefrairs Shopping Centre and surrounding streets
The Hyde difference
• Over 90% customer satisfaction for 8 consecutive years
• Experienced in-house sales team to help you with the process to owning your own home
• Option to purchase more shares and own your home outright at any time
• High specification as standard
• Contemporary kitchen units with integrated appliances
• Quality flooring included
Request a development brochure
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.
Are we missing any purchase information? Click here to contact the developer.