Smith Way, Headcorn
3, 4 and 5 bedroom properties
£400,000 - £750,000
Smith Way is the brand new landmark collection of 14 stylish 3, 4 and 5 bedroom houses, with a high specification. Located on the edge of the pretty commuter village of Headcorn and set within the weald of Kent landscape.
Headcorn is only 10 miles from the county town of Maidstone in Kent, and Ashford is also just a short drive away, making this an attracted location for commuters. Headcorn is a typical English village with an array of independent shops, restaurants, tea room, public houses and education facilities. Headcorn is also surrounded by picturesque historical landmarks and attractions, a desirable place to call home.
Show home will be open every weekend Sat & Sun 10am-4pm.
Help to Buy, Stamp Duty Paid and Part Exchange available* subject to T&Cs
The Value of Part Exchange in 5 Easy steps:
1. You will receive a cash offer for your property within a short period of time
2. We give professional support and guidance throughout the transaction
3. No chain delays, no estate agents fees (Subject to terms of any existing sole agency agreement)
4. Part exchange offers include free removals from your old home to your new property with a packing and unpacking service
5. You can remain in your existing home until your new Gold Property Developments property is ready to move into
Request a development brochure
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.