Eddington Park in Herne Bay by Moat Homes
Herne Bay, Kent, ct6 7pg
Add to favourites
2 bedroom houses
Prices awaiting release
New homes in Herne Bay coming soon!
Moat is pleased to present a collection of two bedroom houses for shared ownership at Eddington Park in Herne Bay, Kent.
Eddington Park is perfect for commuters, located close to Herne Bay train station which offers consistent services into London Victoria and St Pancras International. The A229 is close by offering excellent transport links.
Positioned close to Canterbury city centre which has an extensive range of restaurants, bars, retail outlets and leisure facilities. There is also a theatre, a range of universities and schools and welcomes a number of markets and festivals.
Each of these homes comes with everything needed for modern life including:
• Fully fitted Howdens handless kitchen in white gloss with laminate worktop in light stone grey and glass splashback.
• Integrated Lamona kitchen appliances, including gas hob, oven, extractor hood, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine (located in storage cupboard).
• Fully fitted bathroom with bath, shower, screen and chrome heated towel rail.
• Clarendon carpet in storm to bedrooms, stairs and landings. Laminate flooring in Goliath Haussmann dreamscape oak to kitchen, lounge and hallways.
• Porcelanosa tiles to bathroom and downstairs wc
• Downstairs wc
• Central heating.
• Turfed rear gardens*
• One allocated parking space per house
• 12 year NHBC warranty
* Please note: The quality of soil and turf will vary depending on development and may need more cultivating depending on the time of year.
Register your interest to be the first to hear when these homes become available!
In line with government priorities, top priority for these homes at Eddington Park is awarded to serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last two years. Priority will be given to people who live and/or work in Canterbury.
Request a development brochure
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.