The Clifton Collection
2 and 3 bedroom houses
Ashworth Road, Lytham St Annes, Lancashire
Do you want to see site plans, house types and floorplans?
You can see all of this and much more by requesting the development brochure. Simply complete the short form below.
The information you provide in the form below will be passed to Sage Housing in order for them to provide the information you require and to keep you informed of their news, special offers and future developments. They may do so by using any of the contact details you have provided.
More information about The Clifton Collection...
SHARED OWNERSHIP GUIDE PRICE: £64,000 - * 40% Share. Rent and service charges are also applicable.
Home Now Open – Viewings By Appointment Only
Sand in your toes & salt in the air
Carefully considered, Sage Housing are proud to present this thoughtful collection of 2-bed and 3-bed houses ideally positioned within St Annes for sale through Shared Ownership. Each stylish home comes with generous proportions and a contemporary design including plenty of outdoor space for little ones who love to roam.
Just released, are our first four well-presented, 3-bed townhouses designed over three floors including living, kitchen & WC on the ground; two bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor and master bedroom and spacious en-suite on the top floor.
The homes at The Clifton Collection are beside the rolling golden sand dunes of St Annes beach looking out across stunning coastal scenery. Located on the new build Coastal Dunes development, Lytham St Annes is a highly desirable place to live and Shared Ownership makes buying here more affordable than you think.
Situated within the popular Coastal Dunes development each home has been carefully designed for family in mind and includes the following:
• Laminate worktops
• Chrome Monoblock mixer tap
• Integrated stainless steel gas hob
• Stainless steel single built-under oven
• Integrated washer-dryer
• Integrated tall fridge-freezer
• Removable unit or space for a dishwasher
Bathroom / En-suite
• White steel bath with chrome monoblock mixer tap
• Hand basin with chrome monoblock mixer tap
• WC with enclosed cistern
• Chrome wall-mounted, thermostatically controlled shower and screen over the bath and in en-suites**
• Full tiling around bath and shower
Doors & windows
• 4-panel white internal doors
• Composite front door with multipoint locks
• Double opening UPVC patio doors with multipoint locks
• UPVC windows
Lighting & electrical
• Hardwired smoke detector in hall and on landing
• Battery operated carbon monoxide detector
• Telephone and aerial socket in lounge and master bedroom
• Shaver point in bathroom
Flooring & decoration
• Carpet in lounge, bedrooms, hall, stairs and landing
• Vinyl flooring in kitchen, bathroom, en-suite and cloakroom
• Matt brilliant white emulsion throughout
• Brilliant white satin finish gloss on internal joinery
• Close-board 1800mm timber fencing
• Paving from boundary to entrance door
• Parking for one car and off street parking available
• Turf to rear gardens***
• 10-year LABC building warranty
* The price quoted is a guide price only based on 40% share of the full property value of £165,000. Rent and service charges are also applicable.
** Where the property has an en-suite, the bath won't include a shower or screen
*** Turf will be laid by the developer after occupation at a suitable time
How does Shared Ownership work?
With Shared Ownership, you buy a share of your home using a mortgage from a bank or building society and pay a subsidised rent to us for the share we own. The combined mortgage and rent is usually less than you'd expect to pay if you bought a similar property outright.
With The Clifton Collection, you can buy a minimum 40% share in your home (the maximum you can buy initially is 75%). When you're ready, you can buy more shares at any time and as often as you want until you own 100% of your home.
Who is it for?
Shared Ownership is a great option for those who are not able to buy a home outright to get on the property ladder. Sage Housing gives priority to armed forces personnel, followed by existing residents of Fylde Borough Council and then those working in the borough.
Minimum and maximum levels of income also apply and you'll need to have at least 5% of the share price as a deposit. You'll also need around £3,500 to cover the one-off costs involved in buying a home such as legal fees, mortgage fees and stamp duty.
* The price quoted is a guide price only based on 40% share of the full property value of £160,000. Rent and service charges are also applicable.
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.