£179,995 - £336,995
3 and 4 bedroom properties
Do you want to see site plans, house types and floorplans?
You can see all of this and much more by requesting the development brochure. Simply complete the short form below.
The information you provide in the form below will be passed to David Wilson Homes in order for them to provide the information you require and to keep you informed of their news, special offers and future developments. They may do so by using any of the contact details you have provided.
More information about Gateford Park...
HOMES SELLING FAST! SECURE YOUR DREAM HOME THIS WEEKEND.
Quiet development of luxury new 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes in the popular area of Gateford. Luxury new homes bordered by open countryside and ideally located for commuters. Living here, you'll have easy access to the M1, A1, A57 and A60 road links. Sheffield, Nottingham, Lincoln and Doncaster are all within easy reach. Book your viewing and visit us this weekend to look inside our Show Homes. WATCH VIDEO.
REGISTER YOUR DETAILS TODAY TO GET UPDATES ON EXCLUSIVE DEALS, NEW RELEASES AND LATEST NEWS FROM OUR SALES OFFICE.
• Golf lovers can grab their clubs and head to Lindrick golf club, an 18-hole course ranked in the top 100 in England with the 18th hole featured amongst the world’s 500 greatest
• For runners, nearby Clumber Park is ideal for training with Parkrun every weekend, The Trust 10k once a month and a host of events such as Race for Life
• The local leisure centre with swimming pool, gym and fitness classes close by• A Marks & Spencer's, Sainsbury's and Asda supermarket are nearby
• Worksop Market features a host of stalls, including locally sourced fresh fruit and veg
• A range of charming independent shops and high street favourites are on offer in Worksop town centre
• Meadowhall Centre is a 30 minute's drive and hosts nearly 300 high street retailersM1 Motorway - 7.9 miles
A1 Road Network - 9.5 miles
Worksop Bus Station - 2.4 miles
Worksop Train Station - 2.2 miles
Doncaster Airport - 16 miles
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.