£307,995 - £439,995
Bowbrook Meadows By Bovis Homes
4 and 5 bedroom properties
Off Mytton Oak Road, Shrewsbury, Shropshire
Do you want to see site plans, house types and floorplans?
You can see all of this and much more by requesting the development brochure. Simply complete the short form below.
The information you provide in the form below will be passed to Bovis Homes in order for them to provide the information you require and to keep you informed of their news, special offers and future developments. They may do so by using any of the contact details you have provided.
More information about Bowbrook Meadows By Bovis Homes...
Our stunning new development in Shrewsbury at Bowbrook Meadows has proven to be one of our most popular developments.
Located on the outskirts of Shrewsbury it offers plenty of open areas ideal for walking and views across green nature. Our final phase includes some of our classic homes; offering spacious rooms and family space.
- The birthplace of Charles Darwin, Shrewsbury was built alongside the River Severn and has nine bridges and many pretty riverside walks, a riverboat and the bankside Theatre Severn.
- For history and culture, visit the impressive Shrewsbury Museum and Art Gallery and see St Chad's a round church close to the 29 acre, Quarry Park featuring The Dingle, a landscaped sunken garden.
- The town has many sports clubs including cricket, rowing, rugby, running and motorsports, while Shrewsbury Sports Village is a modern sports centre. The Shropshire Hills, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, are also with in easy reach.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.