Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.
Allt Yr Yn By Taylor Wimpey
£299,995 - £484,995
4 and 5 bedroom properties
Allt Yr Yn Avenue, Newport, Newport
Calls cost 5p/min minimum
Do you want to see site plans, house types and floorplans?
You can see all of this and much more by viewing the online brochure. Simply complete the short form below and the brochure will be available on this page.
More information about Allt Yr Yn By Taylor Wimpey...
With stunning new homes ranging from 2 bedroom coach houses to 5 bedroom executive homes, Allt Yr Yn offers the best selection of new homes in what is arguable the most sought after location in Newport. It is an excellent place to live, close to the shops and bustle of the city but with the surrounding countryside also within easy reach.
- Newport is surrounded by stunning landscapes like the forest of Dean, the Wye Valley (an area of outstanding natural beauty) and Allt Yr Yn local nature reserve which is home to a variety of habitats like stunning ponds, ancient woodland and some of the finest species of rich grassland in Newport.
- Stow Park Lawn Tennis Club and Allt Yr Yn Lawn Tennis Club close by, perfect for those sports minded individuals wanting to keep fit.
- However, for those looking for a more relaxed time, why not take a guided tour along the canal at Fourteen Locks Canal Centre or experience the wonders of Tredegar House, one of the most significant late 17th-century houses in the British Isles.
- If you're after a spot of shopping, then look no further at Newport Retail Park, which offers a great variety of household names like Marks and Spencer, Gap and Boots among many others.
- The much awaited new shopping and eatery facility Friars Walk in Newport City Centre has just opened also - for further details click here.
Part Exchange and Easymover
*Terms and conditions apply. On selected homes only. Offer not in conjunction with any other offer.View The Stirling! Available from £399,995
- Kitchen/breakfast area with French doors to the rear garden
- Living room with French doors to the rear garden
- Dining room with a bay window
- Master and second bedrooms feature built in wardrobe and an en suite shower room
- Double integral garage