Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.
£125,995 - £134,995
2 bedroom properties
Rodney Parade, Newport, Newport
Calls cost 5p/min minimum
Do you want to see site plans, house types and floorplans?
You can see all of this and much more by viewing the online brochure. Simply complete the short form below and the brochure will be available on this page.
More information about Renaissance Point...
The ambitious development is at the heart of the major regeneration of Newport city centre, now in full swing with many projects complete or nearing completion. A brand new railway station, total refurbishment and improvement of shopping centres, and new business and residential districts have all added a spark to this vibrant and historic town.
- With its castle and cathedral, beautiful parks and open spaces, fantastic shopping and entertainment facilities, sporting amenities and much more, this is a truly exciting place to live.
- Take time out to visit The Riverfront Arts Centre for its events, café and bar, the Victorian market and high street stores.
- Friars Walk shopping centre features a host of big name stores, with Debenhams, Next and Topshop leading the way, eateries including Nando's and Frankie & Benny's, and more to come.
- The town boasts more than 50 schools plus a university, which is good news for families with children.
- Conveniently located on the M4 corridor, Newport offers easy access to Cardiff and Bristol, and the new train station is around 5 minutes from your door.
- It's such a great place to live - especially in a stunning new Renaissance Point home, built to the high standards that have come to be expected of Taylor Wimpey.
- Apartments on this development are leasehold.
Part Exchange and Easymover
*Terms and conditions apply. On selected homes only. Offer not in conjunction with any other offer.
- Enjoy versatile living in the open plan living area
- Both bedrooms are doubles
- The hallway storage provides a practical touch
HELP TO BUY
*Eligible applicants will be offered an equity loan up to a maximum of 20% of the purchase price (based on the open market value). Applicants are required to fund at least 80% of the purchase price by means of a conventional mortgage, savings and any deposit where required. For the first five years there is £1 per month fee charged on the equity loan component. At the start of year six a fee of 1.75% is payable on the equity loan, which rises annually by RPI inflation plus 1%. The equity loan is provided by Help to Buy (Wales) Ltd and held as a second charge. Terms and conditions apply and full details will be provided on request. This offer is subject to status and only available on selected new build properties in Wales up to £300,000. It is not offered with any other promotion. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.