Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.
£459,950 - £799,950
3, 4 and 5 bedroom properties
Bury Water Lane, Newport, Newport
Calls cost 5p/min minimum
Do you want to see site plans, house types and floorplans?
You can see all of this and much more by requesting the development brochure. Simply complete the short form below.
The information you provide in the form below will be passed to Cala Homes in order for them to provide the information you require and to keep you informed of their news, special offers and future developments. They may do so by using any of the contact details you have provided.
More information about Wicken Lea...
MORE SPACE IN A BEAUTIFUL PLACE
- Three, four & five bedroom homes available
- Surrounded by the beautiful Essex countryside
- Newport has its own railway station situated less than a mile away, with regular direct trains running into London Liverpool Street in just over an hour and Cambridge in less than 30 min
- 2 miles from the Medieval Market town Saffron Walden
- 10 miles from Bishops Stortford
THE FAMILY HOME YOU WANT
- Each home is designed with family living in mind, offering a selection of flexible layouts boasting light and spacious interiors
- All homes feature the high specification you'd expect from CALA
- Spacious gardens
- Nearby schools include, the Joyce Frankland Academy, a comprehensive co-educational secondary school and Newport Primary School only a short walk away.
HERE'S WHAT A PREVIOUS PURCHASER HAD TO SAY ABOUT US
"We reserved our new five bedroom home straight away because of the impressive high specification and attention to detail that was evident throughout"
"The Part Exchange scheme really appealed to us. We had thought about moving a few times before, but the thought of people visiting our home was not something we looked forward to. CALA’s solution was ideal for us – we didn’t have to go through the hassle of showing people around our home, and even better, the exchange went through so quickly that we were ready to move house within three weeks. It was a huge relief to have most of the arrangements sorted for us and we wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it to friends and family. This part of our house purchase was the simplest we could ever have imagined and progressed without a hitch.”
Purchasers from The Pavilions, Rickling Green