Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.
£207,995 - £299,995
3 and 4 bedroom properties
Jubilee Park, Rogerstone, Newport
Calls cost 5p/min minimum
Do you want to see site plans, house types and floorplans?
You can see all of this and much more by viewing the online brochure. Simply complete the short form below and the brochure will be available on this page.
More information about Tregwilym Gate ...
Perfectly situated between the Ebbw River and the excellent road links to Newport, with shops, schools and local amenities within easy reach, Tregwilym Gate offers two, three and four bedroom homes with something for everyone.
- Jubilee Park at Rogerstone is the latest exciting phase of the regeneration of the eastern outskirts of Newport and the valley of the Ebbw River.
- With the beautiful South Wales countryside close at hand, Tregwilym Gate is the ideal location for commuters travelling to work, families looking for good local shops, schools and facilities, and anyone who enjoys the entertainments and attractions of the city of Newport.
- The village of Rogerstone has a good selection of local shops, all within a short walk or an easy drive.
Part Exchange and Easymover
*Terms and conditions apply. On selected homes only. Offer not in conjunction with any other offer.
HELP TO BUY
*Eligible applicants will be offered an equity loan up to a maximum of 20% of the purchase price (based on the open market value). Applicants are required to fund at least 80% of the purchase price by means of a conventional mortgage, savings and any deposit where required. For the first five years there is £1 per month fee charged on the equity loan component. At the start of year six a fee of 1.75% is payable on the equity loan, which rises annually by RPI inflation plus 1%. The equity loan is provided by Help to Buy (Wales) Ltd and held as a second charge. Terms and conditions apply and full details will be provided on request. This offer is subject to status and only available on selected new build properties in Wales up to £300,000. It is not offered with any other promotion. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
- The green open space of Rogerstone Welfare Ground, with sports fields and room to let off steam, is just up the road.
- There are swimming pools, a velodrome and facilities for just about any sport you can think of within Newport, and the ever-popular Newport Golf Club is just one mile away.
- For family days out, the Fourteen Locks Canal Centre is a fascinating combination of history, cycling and walking activities and regular fun events for kids of all ages.
- Newport has state-of-the-art cinemas and music, theatre and comedy venues. And just 12 miles away, Cardiff has world-class arts, cultural and sporting events.
- Bright living room with a bay window
- Spacious kitchen/dining area with French doors to the rear garden
- Handy downstairs cloakroom
- 3 bedrooms are doubles
- Master bedroom with an en suite shower room
- Integral garage and 2 allocated parking spaces