£184,500 - £379,995
3, 4 and 5 bedroom properties
Jubilee Park, Rogerstone, Newport
Do you want to see site plans, house types and floorplans?
You can see all of this and much more by requesting the development brochure. Simply complete the short form below.
The information you provide in the form below will be passed to Taylor Wimpey in order for them to provide the information you require and to keep you informed of their news, special offers and future developments. They may do so by using any of the contact details you have provided.
More information about Tregwilym View...
Perfectly situated between the Ebbw River and the excellent road links to Newport, with shops, schools and local amenities within easy reach, Tregwilym View has something for everyone.
Jubilee Park at Rogerstone is the latest exciting phase of regeneration of the eastern outskirts of Newport and the valley of the Ebbw River. With the beautiful South Wales countryside close at hand, Tregwilym View is the ideal location for commuters travelling to work, families looking for good local shops, schools and facilities, and anyone who enjoys the entertainments and attractions of the city of Newport.
- Whether you're a first time buyer or require a bigger space for a growing family, Tregwilym View has a selection of homes to suit your needs.
- The village of Rogerstone has a good selection of local shops, all within a short walk or an easy drive.
- There are swimming pools, a velodrome and facilities for just about any sport you can think of within Newport, and the ever-popular Newport Golf Club is just one mile away.
- For family days out, the Fourteen Locks Canal Centre is a fascinating combination of history, cycling and walking activities and regular fun events for kids of all ages.
- Newport has state-of-the-art cinemas and music, theatre and comedy venues. And just 12 miles away, Cardiff has world-class arts, cultural and sporting events.
- Families with young children will be pleased to discover Jubilee Park Primary School, virtually on the doorstep at Tregwilym View.
This site is managed by an NHBC Pride in the Job 2017 Quality Award winning Site Manager, Bridget Warlow.
Part Exchange and Easymover
*Terms and conditions apply. On selected homes only. Offer not in conjunction with any other offer.
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.