Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.
Sparken Hill Gardens
£239,995 - £429,995
4 and 5 bedroom properties
Sparken Hill Road, Worksop, Nottinghamshire
Calls cost 5p/min minimum
Do you want to see site plans, house types and floorplans?
You can see all of this and much more by viewing the online brochure. Simply complete the short form below and the brochure will be available on this page.
More information about Sparken Hill Gardens...
Sparken Hill Gardens consists of 74 beautifully-crafted homes that are entwined with mature greenery and positioned in one of Worksop's most sought-after postcodes. Those moving to the development can expect expertly designed properties that are in keeping with the developments natural beauty.
Part Exchange^ now available on selected homes.Sparken Hill Gardens is situated close to a number of different facilities including;
• White lion pub (0.3 miles)
• Savoy cinema (0.4 miles)
• M&S Food hall (1.1 miles)
• Priory shopping centre (1.2 miles)
• Bannatyne health club (2.0 miles)
• Clumber Park (2.6 miles)
• Lindrick golf club (4.3 miles)
• Meadowhall (17.9 miles)
• 02 Academy Sheffield (19.0 miles)
• Crucible Theatre (19.1 miles)Worksop train station is just over a 10 minute drive away and provides regular trains to Sheffield and Nottingham. Retford train station is a short drive away providing excellent links to major cities all over the country including London.
Sparken Hill Gardens is in an ideal location for commuters, with the M1, A57 and A1 all within a 15 minute drive away giving easy access to major cities.