Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.
Sparken Hill Gardens
£149,995 - £444,995
2, 3 and 5 bedroom properties
Sparken Hill Road, Worksop, Nottinghamshire
Calls cost 5p/min minimum
Do you want to see site plans, house types and floorplans?
You can see all of this and much more by viewing the online brochure. Simply complete the short form below and the brochure will be available on this page.
The information you provide in the form below will be passed to David Wilson Homes in order for them to provide the information you require and to keep you informed of their news, special offers and future developments. They may do so by using any of the contact details you have provided.
More information about Sparken Hill Gardens...
Sparken Hill Gardens consists of 74 carefully-crafted homes that are entwined with mature greenery and positioned in one of Worksop's most sought-after postcodes. Sparken Hill Gardens will feature a mix of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes, perfect for growing families and commuters alike. Those moving to the development can expect expertly designed properties that are in keeping with the developments natural beauty. Sparken Hill Gardens is situated close to a number of shopping facilities including;
• M&S Food hall (1.1 miles)
• Priory shopping centre (1.2 miles)
• Meadowhall (17.9 miles)Sparken Hill Gardens is situated close to a number of lesuire facilities including;
• White lion pub (0.3 miles)
• Savoy cinema (0.4 miles)
• Clumber Park (2.6 miles)
• Lindrick golf club (4.3 miles)
• 02 Academy Sheffield (19.0 miles)
• Crucible Theatre (19.1 miles)Worksop train station is just over a 10 minute drive away and provides regular trains to Sheffield and Nottingham. Retford train station is a short drive away providing excellent links to major cities all over the country including London.
Sparken Hill Gardens is in an ideal location for commuters, with the M1, A57 and A1 all within a 15 minute drive away giving easy access to major cities.