1 bedroom properties
Do you want to see site plans, house types and floorplans?
You can see all of this and much more by requesting the development brochure. Simply complete the short form below.
The information you provide in the form below will be passed to Aster Homes in order for them to provide the information you require and to keep you informed of their news, special offers and future developments. They may do so by using any of the contact details you have provided.
More information about Grove Meadows...
Located in Grove, Oxfordshire, Grove Meadows is a development of new homes sure to appeal to a variety of new home buyers including families, first time buyers and busy professionals.
Where is Grove Meadows?
This appealing development of homes in the desirable area of Grove, benefits from excellent transport connections to commuter destinations such as Oxford, Swindon and Reading. Boasting a desirable and well-connected semi-rural location, Grove Meadows is sure to appeal to a wide audience of families, first time buyers and professionals. Residents of these new homes in Grove, will delight in the nearby amenities and shopping facilities, with everything from well-known brand names, to family-run independent businesses.
Commuters will enjoy the town’s convenient transport connections with good public transport services and easy access to major road networks. Oxford is under a 30 minute drive from home, via the A420, which also provides a route to Swindon in under 40 minutes. The Major M4 motorway can be reached in approximately 20 minutes, and provides a useful connection to Reading in 45 minutes. For travel by train, Didcot Park Railway provides regular services to London in under an hour, along with other popular destinations such as Cheltenham Spa, Oxford and Cardiff.
Amenities Near By:
· The Grove Church of England School is just a five minute walk from the development and caters for children under 11
· James Church of England Primary School and Charlton Primary School can both be reached within two miles of the development.
· Older students are served by the notable King Alfred’s School, a short eight minute drive from home. Those pursuing further study may consider the world-renowned Oxford University, located just over 20 minutes from Grove Meadows by car.
· There are two shopping areas in Grove with popular names including Tesco Express and Waitrose.
· A health centre, doctor, dentist and chemist is within close proximity.
· The local village hall in Grove, which is a registered charity and run by the community, is home to many thriving clubs and societies.
Interested in something to do?
The neighbouring town of Wantage is less than a 10 minute drive from home, and promises an excellent range of retail opportunities, with the bustling Market Place comprising a good selection of high street stores. A little further afield in the centre of Oxford, residents will find an unparalleled collection of attractions, with breath-taking architecture, a vibrant theatre scene and a multitude of award-winning restaurants. There is a bi-weekly market also held in Wantage, with an esteemed farmers’ market on the last Saturday of the month, offering the freshest local and organic produce. Looking for something to do with the family? Grove offers a wide range of country pursuits, from walking and pony trekking to kite flying, cycling, fishing and forestry. The technology park at the edge of the village is home to a number of companies, including the impressive base of the famous Williams F1 Racing Team
What’s not to love? Get in touch with Aster sales for more information on the beautiful Grove Meadows!
**Please note that you will need a local connection to the Vale of White Horse in order to be considered for this property.
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.