£499,950 - £525,000
Cowleaze Road KT2
1 bedroom properties
Kingston upon Thames, Surrey
Do you want to see site plans, house types and floorplans?
You can see all of this and much more by requesting the development brochure. Simply complete the short form below.
The information you provide in the form below will be passed to Pocket Living in order for them to provide the information you require and to keep you informed of their news, special offers and future developments. They may do so by using any of the contact details you have provided.
More information about Cowleaze Road KT2...
Just Launched: A unique offering of just five Pocket Edition two bedroom homes will form part of Cowleaze Road KT2, a brand new five-storey building by the innovative, award-winning developer Pocket Living.
These homes are located conveniently close to both Kingston Station (only a four minute walk away), the banks of the River Thames, and the bustling town centre, with all its amenities and luxury shopping opportunities.
Pocket Edition homes utilise every inch of space, delivering bespoke features and storage areas while high ceilings and floor to ceiling windows provide an open, spacious feel. Cowleaze Road KT2 is designed by Stirling Prize winners Howarth Tompkins.
Each home has its own private amenity space, in addition to access to a large communal roof terrace and three communal balconies where residents can socialise and relax.
- Help to Buy London available
- Just a few minutes’ walk from the station and town centre
- 10 year new home building warranty
- Private balcony with decking
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Triple aspect views throughout apartment
- Engineered oak wood flooring
- Fitted wardrobes in master bedroom
- Separate shower cubicle and bath
- Custom designed fully integrated fitted handleless kitchen with light grey gloss finish
- Silestone Blanco Norte composite stone worktops
- Light grey metro tile splashback
- Stainless steel undermounted sink with mixer tap
- Under cabinet lighting
- Integrated AEG appliances to include:
- Combination microwave
- Induction hob
- Extractor hood
- Washer dryer
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.