£159,995 - £379,995
2, 4 and 5 bedroom properties
Cilgant Ceinwen, Cwmbran, Torfaen
Do you want to see site plans, house types and floorplans?
You can see all of this and much more by requesting the development brochure. Simply complete the short form below.
The information you provide in the form below will be passed to Taylor Wimpey in order for them to provide the information you require and to keep you informed of their news, special offers and future developments. They may do so by using any of the contact details you have provided.
More information about Edlogan Wharf...
In the green valley of the Afon Llwyd between Cwmbran and Pontypool, Edlogan Wharf is beautifully positioned to enjoy the countryside and good transport links into town.
- Conveniently situated just over a mile and a half from the supermarkets, Bank and High Street shops in Pontnewydd, with a convenience store even closer to hand - just 12 minutes' walk
- Just 5 minutes' drive away is Cwmbran Shopping Centre - the second largest in Wales - with supermarkets, Banks, and 170 other big name shops and stores
- The development is good for commuting connected by the modern A4042 trunk road, which passes Edlogan Wharf, so commuting to work is simple by road and rail.
- Just a few miles from Newport, and just over half an hour's drive from Cardiff, day trips and evenings out are never a problem, with the world class sport, arts and entertainments of the Welsh capital a constant attraction
- Running past the village is the Afon Llwyd Trail, a 16-mile, traffic free route through the Torfaen area, along the canal and a former railway line, passing through the valley communities and stunning landscapes. It's perfect for cycling, walking, and ideal for families.
Part Exchange and Easymover
*Terms and conditions apply. On selected homes only. Offer not in conjunction with any other offer.
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.