Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.
£154,995 - £293,995
2 and 4 bedroom properties
Cilgant Ceinwen, Cwmbran, Torfaen
Calls cost 5p/min minimum
Do you want to see site plans, house types and floorplans?
You can see all of this and much more by requesting the development brochure. Simply complete the short form below.
The information you provide in the form below will be passed to Taylor Wimpey in order for them to provide the information you require and to keep you informed of their news, special offers and future developments. They may do so by using any of the contact details you have provided.
More information about Edlogan Wharf...
In the green valley of the Afon Llwyd between Cwmbran and Pontypool, Edlogan Wharf is beautifully positioned to enjoy the countryside and good transport links into town.
- Conveniently situated just over a mile and a half from the supermarkets, Bank and High Street shops in Pontnewydd, with a convenience store even closer to hand - just 12 minutes' walk
- Just 5 minutes' drive away is Cwmbran Shopping Centre - the second largest in Wales - with supermarkets, Banks, and 170 other big name shops and stores
- The development is good for commuting connected by the modern A4042 trunk road, which passes Edlogan Wharf, so commuting to work is simple by road and rail.
- Just a few miles from Newport, and just over half an hour's drive from Cardiff, day trips and evenings out are never a problem, with the world class sport, arts and entertainments of the Welsh capital a constant attraction
- Running past the village is the Afon Llwyd Trail, a 16-mile, traffic free route through the Torfaen area, along the canal and a former railway line, passing through the valley communities and stunning landscapes. It's perfect for cycling, walking, and ideal for families.
HELP TO BUY
*Eligible applicants will be offered an equity loan up to a maximum of 20% of the purchase price (based on the open market value). Applicants are required to fund at least 80% of the purchase price by means of a conventional mortgage, savings and any deposit where required. For the first five years there is £1 per month fee charged on the equity loan component. At the start of year six a fee of 1.75% is payable on the equity loan, which rises annually by RPI inflation plus 1%. The equity loan is provided by Help to Buy (Wales) Ltd and held as a second charge. Terms and conditions apply and full details will be provided on request. This offer is subject to status and only available on selected new build properties in Wales up to £300,000. It is not offered with any other promotion. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
*6% rental yield is based on a 2 bedroom apartment £89,995 and a monthly rental of £500 - £550. Monthly rental values are taken from the range of two independent local letting agents at time of distribution.
Part Exchange and Easymover
*Terms and conditions apply. On selected homes only. Offer not in conjunction with any other offer.