Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.
Latitude At The Quays
£115,995 - £127,995
2, 3 and 4 bedroom properties
The Quays, Barry, Vale of Glamorgan
Calls cost 5p/min minimum
Do you want to see site plans, house types and floorplans?
You can see all of this and much more by viewing the online brochure. Simply complete the short form below and the brochure will be available on this page.
More information about Latitude At The Quays ...
Latitude is a delightful collection of new 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes at the heart of the regeneration of Barry Dockland, a vibrant new community close to the seaside, the countryside and excellent transport links by road, rail and air.
- The Quays will include a host of new local amenities for the area, including waterfront cafés and restaurants, shops including two large supermarkets, a purpose built community facility, a hotel, a brand new primary school, plus new parks and green, open spaces.
- Just 8 miles away are the many attractions of Cardiff, with its excellent shopping, world-class arts, music and entertainment events, and International sport of all kinds.
- Regular trains run to Cardiff from Barry station, and the M4 (J33) is 9 miles away. For journeys further afield, Cardiff International Airport is under 5 miles away, offering domestic and European flights.
- Latitude will offer a stunning collection of new homes. If you are looking for maintenance free living your search is over - 2 year Taylor Wimpey guarantee plus a 10 year NHBC guarantee with every new home.
- Apartments on this development are leasehold.
Part Exchange and Easymover
*Terms and conditions apply. On selected homes only. Offer not in conjunction with any other offer.
HELP TO BUY
*Eligible applicants will be offered an equity loan up to a maximum of 20% of the purchase price (based on the open market value). Applicants are required to fund at least 80% of the purchase price by means of a conventional mortgage, savings and any deposit where required. For the first five years there is £1 per month fee charged on the equity loan component. At the start of year six a fee of 1.75% is payable on the equity loan, which rises annually by RPI inflation plus 1%. The equity loan is provided by Help to Buy (Wales) Ltd and held as a second charge. Terms and conditions apply and full details will be provided on request. This offer is subject to status and only available on selected new build properties in Wales up to £300,000. It is not offered with any other promotion. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.