Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.
Golwg y Môr
£202,995 - £291,995
3 and 4 bedroom properties
Porthkerry Road, Rhoose, Vale of Glamorgan
Calls cost 5p/min minimum
Do you want to see site plans, house types and floorplans?
You can see all of this and much more by requesting the development brochure. Simply complete the short form below.
The information you provide in the form below will be passed to Taylor Wimpey in order for them to provide the information you require and to keep you informed of their news, special offers and future developments. They may do so by using any of the contact details you have provided.
More information about Golwg y Môr...
Perfectly positioned between the fast-growing village of Rhoose and the green, seaside acres of Porthkerry Park, Golwg y Môr is an extremely convenient place to live. With the airport close at hand, good communication links to Cardiff and a good selection of local shops and amenities, it's the ideal location to enjoy life in a superb new Taylor Wimpey home.
- The Village of Rhoose has most of what you need for day to day living - a Post Office, Tesco Express, butchers and a pharmacy.
- For serious shopping, Cardiff has simply everything, from all the major High Street stores, including big names like John Lewis and IKEA, to independent specialist shops for everything from fresh local produce to art and antiques.
- At Golwg y Môr, families will appreciate the good local schools, Rhoose Primary School is a popular and bustling school, including nursery provision, while secondary pupils will find a choice of good schools within a few miles drive, or one stop away on the train.
- The village has a welcoming pub as well as the Rhoose Social Club, with a busy sports and leisure scene.
- Keeping fit and active is always a pleasure here, with the Fontygary Leisure Park offering a pool, fully equipped gym, steam room and sauna.
- Walks along the pebbly beach, with its rocky cliffs, are always interesting, and Porthkerry Country Park has over 200 acres of woods and meadows to explore.
HELP TO BUY
*Eligible applicants will be offered an equity loan up to a maximum of 20% of the purchase price (based on the open market value). Applicants are required to fund at least 80% of the purchase price by means of a conventional mortgage, savings and any deposit where required. For the first five years there is £1 per month fee charged on the equity loan component. At the start of year six a fee of 1.75% is payable on the equity loan, which rises annually by RPI inflation plus 1%. The equity loan is provided by Help to Buy (Wales) Ltd and held as a second charge. Terms and conditions apply and full details will be provided on request. This offer is subject to status and only available on selected new build properties in Wales up to £300,000. It is not offered with any other promotion. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
*6% rental yield is based on a 2 bedroom apartment £89,995 and a monthly rental of £500 - £550. Monthly rental values are taken from the range of two independent local letting agents at time of distribution.
Part Exchange and Easymover
*Terms and conditions apply. On selected homes only. Offer not in conjunction with any other offer.
This site is managed by an NHBC Pride in the Job 2017 Quality Award winning Site Manager, Stephen Northam.