Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.
2 bedroom apartments
Westbrook Drive, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Calls cost 5p/min minimum
Do you want to see site plans, house types and floorplans?
You can see all of this and much more by requesting the development brochure. Simply complete the short form below.
The information you provide in the form below will be passed to Clarion Housing Group in order for them to provide the information you require and to keep you informed of their news, special offers and future developments. They may do so by using any of the contact details you have provided.
More information about The Blossom...
Introducing a stylish new 2 bedroom apartment located just off Milton Road in Cambridge on the site of the old former Cambridge City Football Club.
full market value of £397,000 with min share of 40% £158,800
LAST FEW PLOTS REMAINING WITH PARKING
The guide price is £397,000 with a minimum share of 40%
The development is conveniently located within walking distance to Cambridge City Centre, the River Cam, Jesus Green and Midsummers Common. Cambridge Science Park is also easily accessible.
The development creates a unique living environment in the heart of Cambridge set around a secluded landscaped area, a tranquil and peaceful location away from the hustle and bustle of Cambridge City Centre.
Off Milton Road, Westbrook Drive, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB4 1YG
Nearest Station is Cambridge City
To register your interest or arrange viewing, please call Clarion Homes Sales Team on
0300 100 0309 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Priority is for people who live or work in the Cambridgeshire area or neighbouring boroughs
Am I eligible?
Applicants must live or work or have strong connections to the borough
There are certain conditions to be eligible for a Shared Ownership property:
• Your annual household income must be no more than £80,000 (for London boroughs this is £90,000).
• You must be unable to purchase a home suitable for your needs without assistance.
• In many cases, you must be able to demonstrate a connection to the local area of the development.
• You must not have any outstanding credit issues (i.e. unsatisfied defaults or county court judgments).
• You must be a first-time buyer. If you already own a home and need to move but cannot afford to, or you have equity from a recent sale, please contact us, as there are some circumstances under which you may still be eligible. If we think you may be eligible, you will be asked to have a free financial assessment with a Shared Ownership mortgage specialist to find out what share you can afford to buy. You will also be asked to complete an application form with the local Help to Buy agent. Sometimes you may need to be registered with your Local Authority. Specific criteria will be detailed on the information for each property.
Symphony white fitted kitchen
Fitted oven hob extractor fan
Telephone points in living room, hall and bedroom
Video entry system
Tiled clean white bathroom
Central Heating system