£475,000 - £609,950
3 and 4 bedroom properties
Sandy Lane, Bracknell, Berkshire
Do you want to see site plans, house types and floorplans?
You can see all of this and much more by requesting the development brochure. Simply complete the short form below.
The information you provide in the form below will be passed to CALA Homes in order for them to provide the information you require and to keep you informed of their news, special offers and future developments. They may do so by using any of the contact details you have provided.
More information about Millennium Fields...
Spacious 3 & 4 bedroom family homes situated in the town of Bracknell in Berkshire. Offering the perfect balance of rural open space and urban convenience.
Millennium Fields is ideally situated within walking distance of;
- The Lexicon shopping centre with high street shops, restaurants and bars
- Bracknell train station, where you can reach Reading in around 22 minutes & London Waterloo in approximately 1 hour
- Bracknell bus station providing routes to Reading & Wokingham
- Local schools including Sandy Lane Primary, Garth Hill College & Ranelagh CofE School
If you travel by car, the A329, M3 and the M4 are also close by meaning Reading, Basingstoke, Guildford and Greater London can be easily reached.
So if you’re a young professional, first time buyer or looking for your next family home, our homes are perfect for you.
NEED HELP TO MOVE? JUST ASK CALA. INCENTIVES INCLUDE:
- Help to Buy*: Own your home with as little as a 5% deposit. Ask about the government initiative designed to support both first time buyers and existing homeowners. Try our Help to Buy Calculator.
- Up to 100% Part Exchange*: If you have a property to sell, our Part Exchange Service could help you move without the delays and uncertainties that can be experienced when selling an existing property. Try our PX Calculator.
To be kept up to date with current availability and incentives at Millennium Fields, register your interest today.
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.