3 bedroom properties
£465,000 - £525,000
An impressive range of 3 bedroom family homes situated in the town of Bracknell in Berkshire. Offering the perfect balance of rural open space and urban convenience.
Millennium Fields is ideally situated within walking distance of;
- The Lexicon shopping centre with high street shops, restaurants and bars
- Bracknell train station, where you can reach Reading in around 22 minutes & London Waterloo in approximately 1 hour
- Bracknell bus station providing routes to Reading & Wokingham
- Local schools including Sandy Lane Primary, Garth Hill College & Ranelagh CofE School
If you travel by car the A329, M3 and the M4 are also close by, meaning Reading, Basingstoke, Guildford and Greater London can be easily reached.
So if you’re a young professional, first time buyer or looking for your next family home, our homes are perfect for you.
NEED HELP TO MOVE? JUST ASK CALA. INCENTIVES INCLUDE:
• Help to Buy*: Help to Buy equity loan is designed to help both first time buyers or existing homeowners own 100% of their dream home using just 5% deposit. Nearly 50% of our purchasers so far have used Help to Buy^ to secure their dream home.
• Part Exchange*: If you have a property to sell, we can assist with our up to 100% Part Exchange Service, helping you move without the delays and uncertainties that can be experienced when selling an existing property.
To be kept up to date with current availability and incentives at Millennium Fields, register your interest today.
*T&Cs apply. ^Correct as of March 2020.
Request a development brochure
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.