3 bedroom properties
£465,000 - £525,000
Spacious 3 bedroom family homes situated in the town of Bracknell in Berkshire. Offering the perfect balance of rural open space and urban convenience.
Millennium Fields is ideally situated within walking distance of;
- The Lexicon shopping centre with high street shops, restaurants and bars
- Bracknell train station, where you can reach Reading in around 22 minutes & London Waterloo in approximately 1 hour
- Bracknell bus station providing routes to Reading & Wokingham
- Local schools including Sandy Lane Primary, Garth Hill College & Ranelagh CofE School
If you travel by car, the A329, M3 and the M4 are also close by meaning Reading, Basingstoke, Guildford and Greater London can be easily reached.
So if you’re a young professional, first time buyer or looking for your next family home, our homes are perfect for you.
NEED HELP TO MOVE? JUST ASK CALA. INCENTIVES INCLUDE:
- Help to Buy*: Own your home with as little as a 5% deposit. Ask about the government initiative designed to support both first time buyers and existing homeowners. Try our Help to Buy Calculator.
- Up to 100% Part Exchange*: If you have a property to sell, our Part Exchange Service could help you move without the delays and uncertainties that can be experienced when selling an existing property. Try our PX Calculator.
To be kept up to date with current availability and incentives at Millennium Fields, register your interest today.
Request a development brochure
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.