£127,995 - £209,995
2, 3 and 4 bedroom houses
Bishop Auckland, County Durham
Do you want to see site plans, house types and floorplans?
You can see all of this and much more by requesting the development brochure. Simply complete the short form below.
The information you provide in the form below will be passed to Linden Homes in order for them to provide the information you require and to keep you informed of their news, special offers and future developments. They may do so by using any of the contact details you have provided.
More information about Bishops Park...
Welcome to Bishops Park
Now open! A new collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom houses for sale in Bishop Auckland. Don’t miss the chance to live in this well-connected location!
Our new properties for sale in Bishop Auckland are perfectly placed for good amenities, schools and transport connections. Under 2 miles from home you will find supermarkets, banks, a post office, high street shops and independent names and a host of places to eat and drink. Those with children will have a choice of Ofsted rated schools, while commuters will appreciate the A1(M) and Bishop Auckland train station being within easy reach of home.
And for anyone who loves history, Auckland Castle and its park - believed to be 1,500 years old - are close by. With all this, plus plenty of green open space nearby, a new home at Bishops Park could be for you.
Why buy at Bishops Park?
- A beautiful, quality new home perfect for all types of buyers
- Good range of amenities available within a short drive of home
- Simple access to Darlington, Durham and Hartlepool
- Exciting contemporary interior layouts
- Home to sell? Ask about Part Exchange† where we could be your cash buyer or Assisted Move‡, where we’ll help you sell. Or if this is your first home or your next, the government-backed Help to Buy* scheme means you’ll only need a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage to make your dream move a reality.
Don’t miss out on these beautiful new homes - register your interest and be the first to hear about progress on this coming soon development.
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.