£212,500 - £442,995
King's Wood Gate
3, 4 and 5 bedroom properties
Wonastow Road, Monmouth, Monmouthshire
Do you want to see site plans, house types and floorplans?
You can see all of this and much more by requesting the development brochure. Simply complete the short form below.
The information you provide in the form below will be passed to Taylor Wimpey in order for them to provide the information you require and to keep you informed of their news, special offers and future developments. They may do so by using any of the contact details you have provided.
More information about King's Wood Gate...
Bordered by open countryside, yet just half a mile from Monmouth town centre, King's Wood Gate offers a wonderful combination of a beautiful landscape and beneficial amenities.
A town steeped in history, Monmouth is perhaps best known as the birthplace of Henry V and boasts a whole host of historical sites, people and buildings from the Nelson Garden to The Town Hall.
With a range of homes available, King's Wood Gate has something for everyone.
- You will never be short of things to do, whether you are feeling active and fancy a trip to Monmouth Leisure Centre or Monmouth Sports Club, or would rather sit back and watch at the Studio Cinema or Savoy Theatre
- Nearby sights and attractions won't disappoint - you could visit the Wye Valley Butterfly Zoo, take a trip to Clearwell Caves or enjoy a day out at Dean Forest Railway or tackle The Amazing Hedge Puzzle
- For those with children, education for all ages is easily accessible
- Getting out and about couldn't be easier, with no less than around 50 bus stops within a 4 mile radius
- Taylor Wimpey 2 year warranty
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- Visit King's Wood Gate today to find out more
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.