Gower Road in Swansea by MYTY Homes
Swansea, Swansea, SA2 7HE
4 & 5 bedroom houses
£499,950 - £799,950
2020 will see the delivery of 4 architect-designed family homes on the edge of Gower in Upper Killay offering a choice of three 4-bed detached properties and a generously-proportioned 5-bed property on a good sized plot.
Plot 1 £499,950
Plot 2 £499,950
Plot 3 £509,950
Plot 4 £799,950
We pride ourselves on delivering quality from start to finish and some highlights for these properties will be :-
- Designed by multi-award winning Huw Griffiths Architects offering light spacious modern accommodation for family life.
- Traditional masonry construction i.e. not timber frame.
- Choice of tiles (Porcelanosa) and kitchens to include appliances from premium manufacturer e.g. Bosch
- Higher ceilings than normal to ground floor.
- Triple glazing.
- Aluminium bifold doors leading off kitchen/breakfast rooms to gardens.
- Composite front doors.
- Garage – either detached (plots 1,2 and 3) or double integral in plot 4.
- South facing gardens.
- Location – just minutes from some of the beautiful Gower peninsula scenery and beaches yet offering relatively easy access to M4 and central Swansea.
- Walking distance of local park.
- Walking distance of local Cila Primary School
- Top class secondary school/college options.
- Well served by public transport routes.
- Easy access to cycle track 4 offering access to routes to the West as well as to Mumbles and Swansea Bay.
- 5 golf courses within a radius of 3.6 miles offering plenty of choice. Gowerton Golf Driving Range may also be found a short drive away.
- 10 year NHBC Warranty.
- BT Fibre to the property.
- Less than 5 minutes by car from the busy Killay shopping area which also provides a choice of 3 pubs as well as several restaurants and takeaways.
- The ever-expanding Uplands area of the city is just down the road for those looking for a livelier nightlife.
Request a development brochure
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.