£390,000 - £480,000
3 and 4 bedroom properties
Hyde End Road, Spencers Wood, Berkshire
Do you want to see site plans, house types and floorplans?
You can see all of this and much more by requesting the development brochure. Simply complete the short form below.
The information you provide in the form below will be passed to Taylor Wimpey in order for them to provide the information you require and to keep you informed of their news, special offers and future developments. They may do so by using any of the contact details you have provided.
More information about Croft Gardens...
Offering a thoughtful collection of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments and 2, 3, & 4 bedroom houses, Croft Gardens offers something for everyone, whatever your life stage. Located within the old Berkshire villages of Three Mile Cross and Spencers Wood, this development successfully blends modern living with the character and charm indicative of village life. With nearby Reading offering the Oracle mall—packed with stylish stores from Apple to Zara—riverside eateries, a 10-screen cinema and the impressive Madejski Stadium, you have everything you need at your doorstep.
For a more relaxing day, enjoy walks in the nearby Wellington Country Park
If you need to commute to work, this is made simple with the M4, A33 Bypass between Reading and Basingstoke nearby, and fast trains to the capital from Reading.
- A growing community with new facilities - school included
- Homes to suit every stage of life from first-timers to families looking to downsize
- Character hostelries in the local villages
- A first-class retail and leisure destination in Reading’s The Oracle
- Lovely locally scenic walks
- 30 minutes* to London Paddington by train from Reading
- Junction 11 of the M4 and A33 Bypass close by
- Apartments on this development are leasehold
- Houses on this development are freehold
*Times taken from National Rail
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.