Hastings Gardens in Blunham by Linden Homes
Blunham, Bedfordshire, MK44 3ND
4 & 5 bedroom properties
£425,000 - £575,000
Located in a highly sought after area, this stunning collection of 4 and 5 bedroom houses for sale in Blunham are surrounded by open fields, with a great choice of local amenities nearby including a post office, a health centre, a pharmacy, and several eateries.
- Close to ‘Good’ Ofsted-rated primary and secondary schools, providing great education for children of all ages
- Excellent transport links via the A1 is just a few moments away, for journeys to Bedford, Stevenage and Milton Keynes
- Sandy train station is just 4 miles away, with journeys into Peterborough, Horsham, and London Kings Cross
- Make your move easy with Help to Buy*, Part Exchange† and Assisted Move‡ PLUS discover an extensive Key Worker Scheme available at this development
To find out more about making one of our new houses for sale in Blunham your new dream home, contact our Sales Executives today to arrange your viewing.
Fantastic incentives available to help you make your dream move a reality - call us today to find out more!
Situated just off the A1, these brand new homes are being built in an ideal location; surrounded by open fields and close to the River Ivel and River Great Ouse. For everyday living, you will be within walking distance of a convenience store, pubs, a fish and chip shop and an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ lower school. And for anyone who enjoys cricket, the Blunham cricket ground is just a short walk away.
Just 3 miles away in Sandy, a further choice of local amenities can be found, including a post office, a health centre, a pharmacy and more schools. And Bedford - 7 miles away - has a larger selection of shops, services and leisure options to choose from, with theatres, a cinema and museums.
Transport in and around Blunham is simple too; the A1 is just a few moments away - for journeys to Bedford, Stevenage and Milton Keynes - and Sandy train station, which is 4 miles from home, means you can get to Peterborough, Horsham and London Kings Cross.
These new homes will suit every family type, whether you’re moving up, down or even onto the property ladder.Making your new home at Hastings Gardens will give you;
- A beautiful new 3, 4 or 5 bedroom home
- Simple access to Bedford, Stevenage, Milton Keynes and Cambridge
- Good links to the A1, A6 and M1 motorway
- Help to Buy*, Part Exchange† and Assisted Move‡ available
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Request a development brochure
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.