Bowlands Place in Sawtry by Linden Homes
Sawtry, Cambridgeshire, PE28 5UJ
4 & 5 bedroom properties
£174,998 - £499,995
Bowlands Place is a perfectly-placed development of beautiful 4 and 5 bedroom houses for sale in Sawtry, ideally located for commuters and families. Sawtry is a cosy village nestled into the Cambridgeshire countryside that also benefits from great amenities.
- Great number of local amenities including a selection of Ofsted-rated ‘Good’ schools located close by
- Exceptional travel links by car via the A1(M)/A1, A14, and M11
- Just a short distance from the beauty of the Aversley Wood Nature Reserve
- Buy with just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage with Help to Buy*. With Part Exchange†, we could buy your current home or withAssisted Move‡, we can help you sell your home.
- Are you a key worker? We want to help you buy your own home, and our Key Worker Package is a great way to do it
Call us to find out more about making one of our new houses for sale in Sawtry your new dream home.
For those with children, Ofsted-rated schools for all ages are all a short distance away. And if you need to commute, choosing a new home in Sawtry is a great choice, as the A1(M) / A1, A14 and M11 are all within easy reach for simple journeys to locations including Peterborough, Kettering and Cambridge.
The village of Sawtry offers a choice of useful amenities such as a general store, post office, newsagent and a popular pub. For a greater selection of shops and amenities, Huntingdon just 10 miles away, and Peterborough just 11 miles away both offer more shops, restaurants, cinemas and sports facilities.Moving made easy
Whether you’re looking for your first home or your next, the government-backed Help to Buy* scheme could see you move with just a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage yet you’ll own 100% of your new home - how great is that?
Or do you have a home to sell? No problem! We could buy your current home so that you can buy one of ours with Part Exchange† or we could help sell your current home with Assisted Move‡ - either way you won’t have to instruct estate agents or incur their fees!
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Request a development brochure
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.