Boreal in Acton by Countryside Properties
Acton, Greater London, W3 6LP
1 & 2 bedroom properties
£420,000 - £610,000
Our marketing suites and show homes are fully open. Before you come to see us, please make yourself familiar with how we’ll keep you safe during your visit by reading our guidance here.
Don't forget, our expert sales teams are also available by phone and you can still arrange virtual viewings to help you take a step closer to your new home.
A lifestyle you'll love, in a location we're proud of - Acton Gardens is perfectly situated in the heart of Acton. Enjoy your home comforts in style at Boreal, a collection of one, two and three-bedroom apartments and three-bedroom townhouses for sale, situated to benefit from the best of Acton’s many transport connections.
Underfloor heating ensures rooms feel cosy, while large windows fill apartments with natural light. The interiors are sleek and spacious, with tactile surfaces such as walnut effect flooring and stunning German-designed contemporary kitchens that are a joy to cook in.
Travel is a breeze at Boreal, whether you’re heading to Westfield or East London. The new Crossrail line will also cut commuting time, while a choice of tube lines can get you anywhere in the city.
Click here to take a virtual tour of our two-bedroom show apartment
For commercial property enquiries please click here.
A new, well-established community that residents will be proud to be a part of – an array of essential services and amenities – from the on-site medical centre and supermarket to the nearby school and nurseries – all contributing to the neighbourhood feel. The immediate area serves up great shops, restaurants and services for every need, as well as excellent transport links. At Acton Gardens we provide so much more than just a new home, we provide a life.
See all that an Acton property has to offer and move into your dream home right away.
Countryside terms and conditions apply, for more information please speak to a member of our sales team. *Incentive available on selected apartments and covers first time buyer stamp duty up to a maximum value of £23,500, and legal fees up to £2,000. Furniture credit covers up to a certain amount, agreed by the sales consultants at the time of taking reservation. Valid for a limited time only and may be withdrawn from the market without notice
• £600M invested into this 52-acre scheme
• 3,400 new carefully designed homes
• Set within green spaces and parks
• Excellent transport links nearby
• A joint venture development between Countryside and L&Q.
• Selected designs by leading architects
• High specification finish to all homes
• Private outdoor space with a balcony or terrace to all apartments
• No hidden extra cost.
• A contemporary selection of one, two and three bedroom apartments and townhouses at Acton Gardens
• Plenty of parks and green space surrounding
• Thoughtfully designed layouts, with everything right where you need it
• Balconies offering both personal outside space and lovely views.
Acton Gardens is serviced by four train lines
• Piccadilly line - Acton Town station
• District line - Acton Town station
• Overground - South Acton station
• Central line - North Acton station.
In addition, the Cross Rail is coming soon to Acton Main line.
Acton High Street boasts:
• Beloved pubs, eateries and restaurants
• A market serving independent makers, flowers and food
• A wide range of different banks
• Local shops, pharmacies and a library
• A selection of different gyms and swimming pools.
Chiswick is home to designer brands and up-and-coming creatives:
• Leafy High Roads and gastropubs
• Upmarket brands and casual dining
• Coffee shops, delis and bakeries
• Boutique cinema, cookery school and comedy club.
• Gunnersbury Park, just ten minutes’ walk away
• Acton Park providing activities and recreational facilities
• Newly developed West Park lies within the development and offers a children's playground
A selection of independent and state primary and secondary schools:
• Berrymede Infant School
• Ark Priory Primary School
• Berrymede Junior School
• Twyford C of E High School
• International School of London
Available on selected new homes
Here's an example of how it works:
5% deposit - £21,500
40% Help to buy loan - £172,000
55% Mortgage - £236,250
Total price - £430,000
Request a development brochure
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.