Aspire At St. Bernard’s Gate in Ealing by Catalyst
Ealing, Greater London, UB2 4FT
Add to favourites
1 & 2 bedroom apartments
£365,000 - £465,000
Marketing suite and show apartment open Thursday - Monday, 10am-5pm, call now!
Marketing suite and show apartment open 7 days a week
Up to £20,000 deposit contribution on selected plots*
Help To Buy Available
* Modern 1 & 2 bedroom apartments set on a partially grade-II listed site
* Tucked right between Hanwell and Southall with excellent links to central London and beyond
* Apartments finished to an exceptionally high standard with quality fixtures and fittings throughout
* Hanwell Station to London Paddington, approx. 14 mins by train
* All properties benefit from outdoor space
* A beautiful main square provides additional outdoor space for residents
Aspire at St Bernard’s Gate is a heritage-rich development set on the grounds of the Grade II Listed St Bernard’s Chapel, North House, and gatehouse arch. The collection of one and two bedroom apartments are tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the city, just moments away from the urban village of Hanwell, but are still well located for excellent links to central London and beyond. The development is set between two vibrant and eclectic communities – Ealing Broadway, just two stops away on TfL Rail, offers an ever-growing choice of independent cafes, boutiques, bars and restaurants, while nearby Southall is well-known for its vibrant markets. Residents are well-connected with several bus routes as well as nearby Hanwell station, served by TfL Rail, journeys into London Paddington take just 14 minutes. Each apartment is built to a high standard with open plan layouts, floor to ceiling windows, built-in wardrobes, and private outdoor space to every home.
Request a development brochure
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.