City House in Enfield by Legal & General Affordable Homes
Enfield, Greater London, N21 2BH
Add to favourites
1 & 2 bedroom apartments
£97,500 - £130,000 for a 25% share
New 1 & 2 bedroom Apartments available with Shared Ownership
Contemporary new apartments in North London
• Minimum share: 25%
• Minimum share value: From £97,500 - £130,000
• Full market value: From £397,500 - £520,000
• Service charge & fees: From £219 - £292
• Rent on un-owned share: From £670 - £894 per month
• Deposit required: From £4,875 - £5,063
• Anticipated Household Income to purchase 25%: From £48,586 - £64,706
• Integrated Zanussi oven, ceramic hob & cooker hood
• Fitted wardrobes to all master bedrooms
• Integrated fridge/freezer & dishwasher
• Freestanding washer/dryer to utility cupboard
• Premier Guarantee 10 year building warranty
• Winchmore Hill Station 0.3 miles away
Situated off the picturesque New River, these new homes provide an impressive specification throughout and are perfectly placed to enjoy the wide range of surrounding independent cafes, pubs, restaurants and boutiques. There’s also an array of stunning parks nearby, with a number of football, cricket and golf clubs within easy reach.
City House is ideally located for commuters, with central London and surrounding areas easily accessible from the nearby Winchmore Hill Station or A10 and North Circular Road.
Shared Ownership homes at City House will be ready to move into from Autumn 2021.
What is Shared Ownership?
Shared Ownership is a more affordable way to have the security and stability of owning your own home. Shared Ownership is a government backed part buy/part rent scheme designed to help you take that first step on the property ladder. The scheme enables buyers to purchase a share of the value of the home – this is usually between 25 to 75 percent of the value of the property – and pay a subsidised rent on the remaining portion. You have the option to buy a bigger share in the property at a later date (known as Staircasing).*
To be eligible for a home at City House, you’ll need to:
• Have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum
• Be unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market
• Not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase
If you don’t meet the eligibility criteria for this development, you may still qualify for a shared ownership purchase at one of our others, so take a look at our website for more information
Request a development brochure
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.