The Assembly in Hounslow by Countryside Properties
Hounslow, Greater London, TW3 1AT
1 & 2 bedroom apartments and 4 bedroom houses
£325,000 - £445,000
We're open for appointments!
Our marketing suites and show homes are open by appointment only. Before you come to see us, please make yourself familiar with how we’ll keep you safe during your visit by reading our guidance here.
Don't forget, our expert sales teams are also available by phone and you can still arrange virtual viewings to help you take a step closer to your new home.
The Assembly, a new housing development in Hounslow encompasses a beautifully landscaped garden square, forming the heart of the community and offering tranquil greenspace difficult to find so close to the capital and just moments from Hounslow high street.
The development comprises of 112 new homes across five buildings, providing modern living and an abundance of space. Located in Zone 4 and just a 5-minute walk from Hounslow East station, residents will benefit from excellent connectivity into Central London and to Heathrow airport via the Piccadilly line.
The London Borough of Hounslow is undergoing a large regeneration project, with proposals in place to transform the town centre building brand new high-quality housing and communal facilities. A new state of the art primary school has been built just a stones throw from the Assembly and is one of the largest schools in London.
• Multi-million-pound investment programme from The Mayor of London dedicated to sustaining and enriching Hounslow's town centre
• 284 new homes at The Assembly
• Brand new state of the art primary school building
• Regeneration and economic strategy for Hounslow include the development of 12,330 new homes by 2030.
• Selected designs by leading architects
• Six mansion blocks built around a beautiful new garden square
• Private outdoor space with a balcony or terrace to all apartments
• No hidden extra costs.
The Assembly is situated 8 mins from Hounslow East Tube station which is serviced by the Piccadilly line, and also 2 mins walk to the Hounslow Bus Station
• 11-minutes tube to Heathrow terminal 4
• 18-minute bus to Chiswick
• 20 minutes bike to Richmond
• 31-minute tube to Piccadilly Circus
• 1,225 hectares of green belt and 1,123 hectares of open space
• Osterley Park and House 12-minutes bike ride away
• Syon Park and House 11 minute by car away
Available on selected home
Here's an example of how it works
5% deposit - £15,750
40% deposit - £126,000
55% Mortgage - £173,250
Total price - £315,000
Request a development brochure
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.