New homes UK > Greater London > Southall > RUB1X
RUB1X in Southall by Persona Homes
Southall, Greater London, UB1 3HF
1 & 2 bedroom apartments - From £73,300
Add to favourites
Do you want to find out more
Call 0845 467 3576
Calls cost 5p [or 5p per minute] plus your phone company's access charge
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.
Do you want to see site plans, house types and floorplans?
You can see all of this and much more by requesting the development brochure. Simply complete the short form below.
NEW EXCLUSIVE RELEASE
Don't miss out on this offer, only until the end of July 2021
RUB1X comprises of 34 one and two bedroom apartments in the heart of Ealing (UB1) and offers generous, contemporary designed spaces where you’ll discover double sized bedrooms and a spacious, open plan kitchen and living area with full-height windows that lead on to the balcony. With plenty of integrated storage, clutter can be kept to a minimum. All kitchens come with integrated appliances such as dishwasher, fridge/freezer, and washer-dryer!
Reasons to buy
- Quality high specification homes
- Integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washer-dryer
- Balcony or private outdoor area
- Variety of apartment layouts to choose from
- Landscaped communal gardens and play areas
- Audio visual entry system
- In the heart of Ealing surrounded by a range of amenities
- Well connected to London Paddington Station
- Available through shared ownership
Southall boasts great connections with trains and busses giving residents access to the Capital and beyond. This area is part of a significant regeneration programme which includes the arrival of Crossrail in 2021 and the planned Heathrow expansion. You will benefit from a bus conveniently placed outside, connecting you to Ealing Broadway Station and Hounslow Central Station in under 30 minutes. By train you can easily reach London Paddington in 18 minutes, whilst Heathrow T2&3 is only 30 minutes away.
Shopping and amenities are literally just across the road, with Lidl on your doorstep and Quality Foods around the corner. If you are planning a weekend of strolls and sport activities, RUB1X is a stone’s throw from Southall Park which includes a playground, play centre and tennis court. The area also hosts an abundance of leisure facilities from Southall Sports Centre to West Middlesex Golf Club, all within easy reach.
About shared ownership
Shared ownership gives you the opportunity to get your foot on the property ladder at a price you can afford.
You qualify for shared ownership if you:
• Have a household income of under 90,000 (in London)
• Don't currently own your home and can't afford to on the open market
• Can afford the minimum deposit
• Pass an affordability check to make sure you can get a mortgage
* The full market value of these homes is from £293,200 but, with shared ownership, you could purchase an initial 25% share for just £73,300 and pay a monthly rent on the remaining share. If you’re buying with a mortgage you may only need a deposit of 5% of the amount you borrow, meaning your deposit could be as low as £3,665.
Photos and CGIs are for illustrative purposes only and may feature previous developments.