Hanstead Park in Bricket Wood by Linden Homes
Bricket Wood, Hertfordshire, AL2 3FU
Add to favourites
3, 4 & 5 bedroom houses and 2 bedroom apartments
£399,995 - £999,995
Perfectly located within a delightful Hertfordshire village, surrounded by green open space and superb transport links - Hanstead Park is a fabulous new development offering a selection of 2 bedroom apartments and 3, 4 and 5 bedroom detached and semi-detached houses for sale in Bricket Wood.
- Conveniently located and with easy access to Watford, St Albans, and London
- Superb transport links for commuters, with both the M25 and M1 located nearby, and Bricket Wood train station within walking distance
- A selection of great local amenities close to home including local Ofsted-rated ‘Outstanding’ and ‘Good’ schools
- We understand the housing needs of members of HM Forces and have therefore introduced an exclusive Forces Package to help with purchasing a new home
- Buy with just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage with Help to Buy*. With Home Exchange†, we could buy your current home or withSmooth Move‡, we can help you sell your home.
To find out more about making one of our new houses for sale in Bricket Wood your new dream home, contact our Sales Consultants today to arrange your viewing.
Don’t miss out! We have sold over 60% of our stunning 2 bedroom apartments at Yule House!
Hanstead Park is a new development, set within a thriving community. Our houses for sale in Bricket Wood are offering modern fittings throughout, including double bedrooms, fitted kitchens, rear gardens and open plan living. They are surrounded by green open spaces, woodland, and a large lake - providing you and your family with a beautiful setting to put down roots.
An idyllic Hertfordshire Village, Bricket Wood benefits from a pleasant community-feel whilst being a commutable distance to London and the neighbouring town of Watford, and city of St Albans. Locally you’ll find a host of amenities including a butchers, greengrocers, pharmacy, and dental surgery as well as a community centre, a church, and various community activities.
For the younger members of the family, there is a popular local Nursery and Primary School - Mount Pleasant Lane Junior Mixed Infant School and Nursery which is Ofsted-rated ‘Good’ and located less than two miles from Hanstead Park. The area also benefits from very easily accessible transport links for commuters - with a local train station less than a mile from home and London Orbital Motorway just a short distance away providing easy access to the M1 and M25.
Don’t miss out on our houses for sale in Bricket Wood, register your interest today by submitting an enquiry form or calling us on 0845 467 2591.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Request a development brochure
Images may not necessarily depict the actual development and in some cases may be a typical example.